Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Is it possible?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it possible?
Action Annzy
Member # 7197

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Action Annzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's two things i want to ask.
Firstly, how far into your vagina is your cervix? I'm very sure that i can feel mine and it's only a very small way in, i can reach it with my finger, and my finger is only just past half way in! (sorry to be graphic here but that the only way can explain it)
Also, is there a such thing as an inverted vagina? I have heard this before and i was wondering if it was some rare condition or happening, beacause when i tried to have sex with my boyfriend the other night, he couldn't get his penis in my properly, and it was sort of embarassing, i felt like a freak! I had protected sex and im sure there was enough lube but it just wasnt working

Sorry that i posted a similar thing to this in ask a sexpert, i was confused as to where to post it. And sorry this is so long....Im just mixed up here and need some advice

Posts: 57 | From: Down Under! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As an FYI, if you want a quick answer, post in Ask An Advocate, if you want an even quicker answer, post on the main boards. We've got some excellent non-Advocate/Sexpert users who will try to answer most questions, even if it involves doing some research, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you too. There are only four Sexperts, and they're all pretty busy to start with, so you can't expect them to be able to answer every question in AAS right away.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the guidelines:
Recognize that we respond to posts as quickly as possible, but do not guarantee any post will be responded to within a set period of time, or at all.

We're sorry if your post got lost in the list of posts in AAS and wasn't answered quickly. But please remember as Milke said that we only have so many Sexperts, and they are completely unpaid. They do this as a service to the community on their own dime (and time). Your question has now been answered in AAS, so check over there. And remember that AAS and AAA were designed as crisis forums, more general questions can be asked (and sometimes the answers are already there if you use the search function) on the rest of the boards.

Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.