Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » sexual intercourse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexual intercourse
ethor
Neophyte
Member # 7623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ethor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. First of, I'll apologize in advance for asking this instead of looking around the site for answers. I guess the feeling of having a personal answer is much more satisfying. I have a pretty general problem, well two, let me explain.
I'm 17, and I'm a guy, I don't know if this site is specificaly for girls (it kind of looks like it), but I think you will be able to answer my question. So, Im a 17 year old male. And I have two problems, first, pre-mature ejaculation during intercourse and my partner has no sensation during sex.

So, where do I begin on explaining myself. First of all, I've been masturbating since I was ten i'd say. I know, it sort of sounds weird and I'm not quite proud to say it, but somehow (normally) I got the sex idea in my mind at a young age. But I don't think that's the issue, except for maybe masturbating before I was even able to ejaculate semen.

I've been with my girlfriend for about five months now, this is my first serious relationship, and I know, five months isn't that long, but honestly, it seems like a long time. We have a very steady relationship, and a good medium between sexual play and everything else. I'm very comfortable with her, and we've been through a lot sexually so far. When we started out we went through her not being able to get me off, and with talking we resolved it, and so forth, so I feel very comfortable sexually with her.

It wasn't long ago since we had sex for the first time. I feel I might have rushed it a bit, in fear that perhaps she would of wanted to stop, or that if I spent too long it would hurt her. The first time for me was good, I felt like I could of went forever, but like I said, I sort of rushed and came fast.

Then the second time came around and I had trouble getting a condom on, and I lost my orgasm. Then we waited a bit, tried again and I came within seconds.

Third time, tonight, we went at it three times. The first time it hurt her, then after about 4 hours, we got intimate again and I came within a minute or two. Then I tried again, and lasted longer (infact, I didn't cum at all, because of my second problem).

So, this pre-mature ejaculation thing, what can I do, I want to be able to last long without having to go and stop every minute to calm myself (plus, my girlfriend moves too, so if I stopped, she would continue and it would be too late for me to controll it that way). I want to please her too in sex, so I find stopping and starting wouldn't be too much fun.

I mostly want to please her, as I stated, if sex were just for me I'd be in and out and wouldn't care about time. An orgasm is an orgasm, but I think the mutual pleasure is more of a turn on too me... But, I found out tonight that she gets no pleasure at all. At first I thought it was because I came too early, but on our second attempt, when I went three minutes, she didn't feel anything. Not even any kind of buildup, which makes me wonder if it's the position, or if there is something going on with her that maybe we can talk about so I can ease her mind. Just so you know we used the missionary position, plus she seemed to be into it, but she might just be doing that to please me cause she specifically said she had no pleasure (and she thinks something is wrong with her).

(btw, with the pre-mature ejaculation I tried three different condoms. First was trojan, then durex and now I use lifestyles which I find fits my penis better (it slides all the way down as trojan/durex didnt)).

Thank you for your help, and I'm sorry the message is long, and might not make sence. It's quite the ramble of everything on my mind. Once again thank you.

Posts: 5 | From: Montreal | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ethor, as mentioned in the registration agreement, you may not post similar or identical topics in more than one thread.

Your post here has been answered in Ask a Sexpert.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.