Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » penis ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: penis ?
QuietOne109
Neophyte
Member # 7609

Icon 5 posted      Profile for QuietOne109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One day after i jerked off my boyfriend i was telling my friend about it and she told me i messed up while in doing it b/c im suppose to go fast and up and down and use lotion and all that nonsense is there a certain way ur suppose to jerk a guy off and do u have to use lotion?
Posts: 22 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's no handbook or anything that's going to tell you how to perform the perfect 'handjob' for every single guy ... b/c everyone is different. Maybe your friends partner likes using lotion and maybe yours doesn't. You won't know unless you ask him.

Next time around, why not ask him what he likes and what he doesn't like? That's the only way you'll know. If talking about it is weird, ask him to lead your hand ... To make your hand do it as his would. Works the same way.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND HOW HE LIKES IT!

Hunnie, communication is the key here. Talk things out with your boyfriend. If you guys cant talk about what you do sexually, maybe you arent ready for that kind of commitment.

We do not give sexual techinque here. The reason for that is because you have to talk it out, and see what you both like.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
However we do recommend the use of lube adn latex gloves or a condom to prevent STD/STI risks.

You may want to take a look at these articles:
A Quickie STD/STI Risk Assessment
Safe, Sound & Sexy A Safer Sex How-To
A Simple Condom Primer

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.