Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Am I THAT bad?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I THAT bad?
Member # 5971

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Virvles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my boyfriend were together last night, and I started to give him head, after a few minutes I used my hands as well. After about 5 minutes of that he stopped me and jacked-off on his own and ejaculated. Its not like I am not comfortable with him doing that-just am I just majourly doing wrong? Or can he just not get off when its me? Is it me or him or nothing at all? Or what?? Its making me really self concious...what can I do?? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every moment of it :D

Posts: 10 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, since I wasn't present at last night's events, and since my Psychic Boyfriend Powers hat is at the cleaners, I'll have to give you the standard advice of asking your boyfriend what was going on.

It's quite possible that he just felt like masturbating, that he wanted to show you something he enjoyed, that he thought you were getting tired, that he was uncomfortable with you doing it... at any rate, he didn't tell you (which you might want to ask him to do, if this happens again) so you might want to say something like "hey, the other night, when <fill in details> happened, what was going on for you then?" and take it from there.

Hope that helps.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky1402     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course hon, we can't possibly tell you whether or not you did anything wrong. The absolute best way to find out is to talk to your partner about it- ask him why, or what you could do differently. Find out what HE likes- maybe what you were doing (or how you were doing it) just wasn't working for him. But if the two of you discuss it, he could tell you what he likes, or what went wrong. Communication is a key element in a relationship.

It doesn't necessarily mean that you're "bad". People enjoy and respond differently to different things. But if you really want to find out, the best (and only) way is to ask him.

And of course, you were using proper protection, right (condoms for oral sex, and latex gloves for manual sex)? (I hope so.) Safer sex items make contracting nasty STDs much less likely, and make sex much smoother and safer overall. And truthfully, it is quite possible to catch (and spread) a number of STDs and STIs through oral AND manual sex.

~*Scarleteen Advocate

"Love gives you wings, and it helps you to fly." --Mel Gibson, 'Conspiracy Theory'

Posts: 492 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.