Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Should I be worried?

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I be worried?
**Ice queen
Member # 3330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for **Ice queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I found a little bump on my vagina lip.More in the public hair area.. When i touch it, it hurts.. it half feels like a insect bite and I only have one. This was a shock 2 me cuz i had drank a bit that night and i get rashes when i do. So i'm wondering if its anything to worry about and if i should go see the gyno. Help plz!
Posts: 7 | From: Around | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're sexually active, then yes, you should see a doc or gyn about this. If not, you've likely got an ingrown hair or pimple, which is really common, and not generally a problem, much as it can hurt. If the latter's the case just put a hot compress on it every once in a while to help draw out the icky stuff.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3

Search Scarleteen