Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Gender Issues » Am I bi or gay???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I bi or gay???
cannavaro
Neophyte
Member # 47524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cannavaro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm confuse whether I'm a gay or bi? E is a guy with cute babyface look and kind. I can't imagine what I did with him recently. I recently went to E house for a party and stay overnight. I was shocked the next morning when I woke up as E and I were hugging each other. We then fondling and touching each other private part and were extremely aroused. My heart beat going very fast(Not sure I'm afraid or what) but I felt excited. My curiousity could not resist from being naked and I masturbate him and so does he. I then continue to hug him(no kissing) after climax and felt so happy and warm with his body.

He told me one of his friends spotted what we did and felt embaressed as we both being doubt as gay partner. I feel bad for him but I can't stop thinking of that and hope it can happen again. I'll masturbate everytime when I thought of what I did with him.

Am I really a gay? Because sometimes I truly admire handsome / cute guy like E. Or am I bi? Because I still like girls.

Posts: 14 | From: Asia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One sexual experience does not determine our sexual orientation. And sexual exploration such as mutual masturbation is actually not all that uncommon among teens of the same sex. It's all part of getting to know your body and your sexuality.

So, does the fact that you've engaged in mutual masturbation with someone of the same sex mean that you're gay? No, on it's own like that, it doesn't have to mean anything at all.

If you've also found yourself attracted to this friend, as well as other men, then it may well be that you are bisexual. But that's not something you need to decide right now, and you also don't need to label yourself at all if you don't want to.

Here's an article that may help you further:
Q is for Questioning

(PS: I like your username! [Smile] )

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brittanycookie
Activist
Member # 47565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brittanycookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd just like to say not to worry. It happens to alot of people. For a long time I thought I was straight. But now I'm more open, I am Bi. I love to be able to say both genders are beautiful. I'm going to be stuck with just guys who are somewhat "hot". Girls are gorgeous. And I have experimented with girls. And I love it. I can do anything with anyone.
So that answer is up to you. It depends on how you feel.

Posts: 78 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.