Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Gender Issues » Would You Be Able To Change

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would You Be Able To Change
RiX
Neophyte
Member # 9456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets say that u had a girlfriend but at the sametime u had a boyfriend i mean sexual relation ship.

So the girl knew your boy friend.
other wise for a female u had a boyfriend yet a girlfriend. ok

so you guys all me to gethere and had some time togeher and we at a hotel all together in the same room. so u guys had some time with eachother 1 at a time then did it together at the same time after u did it 1 at a time. So the your girl friend started likeing to do it togerther so did your boyfreind or viseversa for females

do u think u would change being ether gay or being normal?

like 3some is nasty or do u think u would have fun? (sorry for the mature content) i would like some replys on how u would react so Would You Be Able To Change?

------------------
Curiosity Killed The Cat But Satisfation Brought Him ^^

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. * RiX *.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finding your post rather confusing. Would you mind trying to clarify what you mean in more standard English?

------------------
You're the one I adore
You're my C64

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiX
Neophyte
Member # 9456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm
if its to confusing just forget its really not that important

------------------
Curiosity Killed The Cat But Satisfation Brought Him ^^

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. * RiX *.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure, but my impression (please correct me if I'm wrong, okay? ) is that RiX was asking whether having a threesome could change someone's sexual orientation from gay to straight or vice versa.

It's generally thought that sexual orientation is fixed pretty early on in life, possibly before birth, and is not something people can just choose to change. So it's very unlikely that any experience (sexual or otherwise) is going to magically "change" someone's orientation.

However, some people do discover that their perceptions of their orientation change during their lifetime - for example, they might initially think they were attracted only to one sex, then find out that they can also be attracted to people of the other sex too.

quote:
do u think u would change being ether gay or being normal?

Being gay (or lesbian, or bi) is just as "normal" as being straight is.

quote:
like 3some is nasty or do u think u would have fun?

Personally, I wouldn't label any safe, consensual sexual activity as "nasty". But different things work for different people. Some people choose to have multiple partners; others are only comfortable being sexual with a single partner.

And even if you like the idea of a threesome, the reality can potentially involve a lot of emotional and sexual complications. Check out these threads for explanations of why:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000345.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20000913-6-000264.html

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.