Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » READ-ONLY ARCHIVE » General Health & Nutrition » just gotten depressed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just gotten depressed
Mike D
Neophyte
Member # 40694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you "lauren" whoever the man inside your body is. moderator on this supposedly helpful forum. I've now just gotten very depressed thanks to you locking my two ONLY ever threads searching out for someone to join me in living a real life, and not on this awful urban life. I'm not looking to DATE anyone, especially not you! who would in fact, with your personality!
You absoultey know nothing about life and what it is like for me!! ohh right, yeah you can generalize about your ideas and your morals and thoughts. but like most people who are stuck in a brainwashed world, you are very sad that you cant even notice.

Oh what? I'm wrong and your right? where are you? your simply just another pawn trying to cramp my and my lost "person to be in the flesh inside the same house alone"'s life. i'm not looking to **** a piece of meat or date a broad.

you must have the wrong idea honey.

you are nothing. you dont even exist. one day you will die and that will be all. you will have wasted your time and moment in this reality for nothing. it just proves how this life is.

ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS QUICKEN UP THE PROCESS OF FINDING THAT OTHER HUMAN THAT IS, IN THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE FUTURE AND PAST, AND THE SPREED OF TIME AND SPACE OF OUR HUMAN LIVES, SO THAT EACH ******* SECOND A BREATH IS A WAVE OF LIFE THAT GROWS AND DECAYS LIKE LIFE!!!

YOU KNOW ABOUT NOTHING, GO TO SCHOOLS AND GET ALL YOUR FAUX MEDALS AND CERTIFICATES AND PRETEND HAPPINESS YOU NOTHING BUT A NEGATIVE ENERGY ON REAL LIFE.

Posts: 3 | From: southern hemisphere | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't really matter whether you are looking to date or looking to find your soulmate - Scarleteen is not the place for that sort of thing. We are not a social network. We are a site that provides sexuality education and advice and help with relationship and friendship problems, and help for people in crisis. If you want to talk to us about why you are depressed, we can certainly do that. But looking for girlfriends/partners/roommates is not what this site is for.

Lauren was simply upholding the guidelines of our forums (guidelines that you read and agreed to when you signed up, incidentally). There is no need for you to bash her, or this board.

If you want to adhere to our guidelines and post in a respectful manner to discuss your problems with depression, we'll happily help you. If you want to continue to abuse this board as a dating service to to post snarky messages to our Volunteers, you will find yourself banned shortly.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm closing this thread, and your posting privledges have been revoked, MikeD. If and when you decide you can be respectful and follow the guidelines, you can email Scarleteen and ask for your posting privledges back.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI? If you're interested in finding the love of your life, step one might be to work on not being such a jerk.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.