Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » READ-ONLY ARCHIVE » General Health & Nutrition » poopin prob?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: poopin prob?
super_star
Neophyte
Member # 7415

Icon 9 posted      Profile for super_star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, i kinda have this problem..Well its kinda embaressing so..Well anyways..Last thursday we were on a road trip, and i had to go for a poop, but i was too embarresed to ask the peeps to pull over (dont ask why?) and then i held it..and then when i got to the bathroom finally..its like i had diaherra...it was soo bad...Well then anyways..I have been feeling sorta sick ever since(its tuesday) and like i have to take a poop all the time, and it makes my stomach upset..I just dont know what to do ..like shold i just live wit it our what? I am not sure, so if you can give me any suggestions on what i can do .. or what? I dont even know exactly what i am looking for, but i need somehting..Something to help cure it. I dont know, but thanks
Posts: 4 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
go see a doctor.

with that said, here are some things to consier. do you have any other symptoms? did you eat anything particularly out of the ordinary? if you're female, what time of the month is it (cycles can wreak havoc on your intestines)? how is your fiber intake?

answer these questions and tell your doctor about *everything*. it could be anything from gastrointeritis to bowel obstruction to just not eating right.

------------------
oh, don't even po-mo me, baby...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Katie
Activist
Member # 6602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Katie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally for me, I've found that if I eat a lot right before I go to bed, I have bowel problems the next morning when I wake up. You may be different though, so I suggest you see a doctor. They are the only people who will know for sure.

Good luck! :-)

------------------
-~-Katie-~-

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen." ~La Rochefoucauld

Posts: 59 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.