Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » Something fun and entertaining (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Something fun and entertaining
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(a)COMICS!!!

(didnt see other post)

[ 12-15-2006, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Tuxy ]

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(a) Eyes for looks

(Q) Favorite Day-time TV show?

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) The Price is Right!

Q) What's your favourite kind of chocolate? (Milk, Dark, White, with some sort of nut...)

[ 12-15-2006, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: blysse_norwood ]

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(I just answered you [Smile] )
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(a)DARK!!!

(q) Favorite article of clothing? (shoes, shirts, etc)

-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) Pretty underwear from La Senza [Big Grin]

Q) Do you use a brush, a comb or neither for your hair?

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) Brush. Combs get stuck in your hair.

(Q) If You Were On An Island What 4 things would you take with you?

[ 12-15-2006, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Tuxy ]

LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A) A good book, my iPod (er, and somehow figure out how to make it solar-powered [Razz] ), water, and sunscreen. [Big Grin]

(Q) Favorite clothing pattern? (like stripes, polka-dots, paisley, argyle...)

[ 12-15-2006, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: LucysDiamonds ]

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Est. In 1984
Activist
Member # 31502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Est. In 1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A) PoLkA-DoTs... I luV polka-dots!

(B) Better singer. Paris Hilton or Lindsay
Lohan? lol

--------------------
"I've touched Ur soul & left my mark in ur heart....There's no forgetting me, dont bother trying."...(ME)

Posts: 86 | From: CA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(a) I'd have to say Linsday.

(q) Favorite's Girl's Name?

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) I'd say definitely Courteney, although I've only ever known a guy (I know lol) called that.
Q) Favourite person you know and why?

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

A) I'd have to say my best friend Nina. I've known her for 10 years, and we've been best friends for most of that. I can be completely myself with her, with no fears. I can be as silly and crazy as I want, and she'll usually join in the fun. Good times... (Also, she didn't kiss the guy I love)

Q) Favourite musical instrument to listen to? (piano, guitar, drums, french horn...)

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer

LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) Cello!!

Q) Favorite brand of water? (Evian, Dasani, etc...)

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A)It's got to be Smirnoff water. Man, that stuff just tastes so different to regular water. [Smile]
Q)Favourite song you discovered from an advert?

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) It's A Beautiful Mornin in the medicine comercial

(Q)Oldest Song you like? (one thats more than 5 years old)

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Waterloo Sunset by the Kinks. [Big Grin]
Favourite day? (ie the day when the leaves fall, or days with long summer afternoons. I'm not looking for a date here).

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) When It Snows

(Q)Favorite Soda?

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Nice one Cynth. [Wink]
(Is Cynth Ok?) [Big Grin]
That would have to be ginger beer. The proper stuff that they really ferment, not the flavoured soda water.
Q) Favourite thing from Russia? (excluding vodka)

--------------------

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, oooh!

a) Those little nesting dolls... where you stack progressively smaller ones inside one huge one... and Russian icons... I basically just love Russian stuff (being Russian and my faith being Russian Orthodox lol)

b) best holiday song EVER? (ANY holiday, not just Christmas!)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(Cynth is ok)
(A) Little Red Riding Hood (Halloween)
(q)Best Christmas Song?

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

I'd say it has to be Last Christmas by Wham, Cynth. A few of my mates did a Christmas CD as part of Business Studies, and we heard their 'Last Christmas' in form today. It was scarring. [Wink]
Q) Favourite Friends character?

[ 12-19-2006, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: smileyjoseph ]

--------------------

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) gunther [Big Grin] nobody ever picks him and he's the least annoying lol, on the flip side i can't STAND ross...

q) If you watch buffy, what's your fave episode??

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

A) The one near the end of the last series, which Angel comes back at the end of. Y'all know the one I mean. [Big Grin]
Q) Favourite pre-1990 band?

--------------------

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

a) ABBA!! lol, they're so fun and silly and stuff...

q) favorite musical or play?

--------------------
Lea

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(I love ABBA too)
(A)Sound Of Music

(Q) Favorite Movie thats more than 10 years old?

-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

A) Legend with Mia Sarra (I think that's how you spell it) and Tom Cruise. It's 20 years old.

Q) Favourite classical piece of music.

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Either I Giorni by Einaudi:
http://www.toedith.com/05%20-%20Classic%20FM%20-%20Einaudi-%20I%20Giorni%20-%20Ludovico%20Einaudi.mp3
PS I hope to see more of you as Orenishii. [Smile]
Q) worst fear?

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(a) Having a baby, and losing it

(q) Best memory you've had so far?

[ 12-22-2006, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Tuxy ]

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

My best memory is ice skating with my absolute best friend ever, Gem, a couple of months ago. I love her... but that's a different story.
Q) First love?

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) Holman Lopez.

(Q) Favorite Magazine/Newspaper/Gossip Paper

thejoesboy
Neophyte
Member # 32051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoesboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A)Fark.com

(Q)Political affiliation?

--------------------
Ya Basta! Enough is Enough! - ezln

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to save the world.
-Nelson Mandela

Posts: 23 | From: Buffalo,NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

heh, that's a tough one to answer here...

well... I suppose I'm closest to the Conservative party in Canada, but there are some things about their platform I really disagree with... however I still like them more than the Liberals [Razz] Blame it on my upbringing in Alberta, the Texas of Canada [Big Grin] when I vote I usually don't do it along party lines but according to which candidate i like best.

q)lol, based on guiltyangel210's thread "Stupidest Accidents..." (Which is really entertaining)... what's the stupidest accident you've had?

[ 01-05-2007, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: leabug ]

--------------------
Lea

thejoesboy
Neophyte
Member # 32051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoesboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(a) Snowboarding right over my gf's head, gave her a concussion
(q) favorite first date location?

--------------------
Ya Basta! Enough is Enough! - ezln

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to save the world.
-Nelson Mandela

Posts: 23 | From: Buffalo,NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) Cafe Condessa

(Q) Wierdest Situation you've ever found yourself in?

lizenny
Activist
Member # 22661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lizenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A)One night on the way to my car, this woman walked over to me insisting that we once shared a cell in prison. [Confused] I've never been to prison and I'm absolutely sure I've never seen her anywhere else before.

(Q) Favorite game you played as a kid?

[ 01-28-2007, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: lizenny ]

--------------------
I AM WOMAN...THE REMIX!!!

You catch more flies with manure than you do with honey.

Posts: 110 | From: Worcester MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.