Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » Something fun and entertaining (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Something fun and entertaining
SOMEBODY
Activist
Member # 17368

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SOMEBODY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets start a game I am going to ask u a question and ur going to answer it and ask another one ok lets start

What is your age???

Posts: 129 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agar
Neophyte
Member # 23274

Icon 10 posted      Profile for agar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

How do you get around?

Posts: 11 | From: Dixon, CA, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RUDeelite08
Neophyte
Member # 23364

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RUDeelite08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my lovely 1996 light aqua green grand am...
what is the last book you read?

------------------
*Contraceptives should be used at every conceivable occassion*

Posts: 37 | From: Spotswood.NJ.USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lila
Neophyte
Member # 24906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A: Going Down by Jennifer Belle
Q: What is your worst fear?

Posts: 6 | From: NH, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ichigo fluff
Neophyte
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ichigo fluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
psychics, rape.

what's your weirdest habit?

------------------
i feel like i'm chasing the guy from lucky charms.

Posts: 12 | From: badger state | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Practicing my kissing techniques on the Thermostat (someone should get a good laugh outta that!)

Who do you admire most and why?

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ummm?
Neophyte
Member # 23547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ummm?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, 2 questions, not fair..
I'd say any1 who can set their sights on something (be it the freedom of a people, or simply having a dream) and follow it through to the end. Why? Because i couldn't

What's your favourite film?

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*spacebag*
Neophyte
Member # 25188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *spacebag*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) My favourite film is THE ARISTOCATS yep the disney film!

Q) What is the most random thing you've done whilst being a bit tipsy?

Posts: 29 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna D.
Activist
Member # 18964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna D.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, no fair, I just start to and I can't answer 'cause I don't drink.
Though once two of my tipsy friends nearly pounded down my door in order to 'manwich' me, which is pretty random.

Q: What kind of weird games did you play as a kid?

Posts: 72 | From: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*spacebag*
Neophyte
Member # 25188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *spacebag*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ღ Me and my sister used 2 pretend we were foxes and i was always the 1 that died

ღdid u hav an imaginary friend wen u wer young (or even now?!)ღ

Posts: 29 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope,never had an imaginairy friend.

Whats the best thing you can cook/bake?

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazycoolk
Neophyte
Member # 29089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazycoolk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
corn muiffins with coconut and raisin

Q: whats ur favourite subject in school ?

Posts: 32 | From: caribbean | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
History.

What's your favourite song?

--------------------
"Love does not make itself in the desire for copulation, but in the desire for shared sleep." - The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera

Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wise Janet Weiss         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooooo,ME,me,me,me!

(a)Kisses Don't Lie

(q)What's your favorite Computer Game?

Posts: 320 | From: South of something. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A) I'm afraid to say that would have to be Dragon Ball Z II for the Gameboy Advance. [Cool]
(Q) What is your favourite place on Earth? (not city, as in favourite exact place to be)

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Oi,gotta answer.

(A)The Antigua Square,Antigua,Guatemala

(Q)Weirdest Movie You Ever Seen

-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A - Mirrormask... Weird, but really good artsy film

Q - If you could turn into an animal, what would you choose to be?

[ 09-13-2006, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: blysse_norwood ]

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

Gotta answer(again [Smile] )

A> Leopard

Q> DUMBEST movie you've ever seen

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A) Chasing Amy - that movie sucked. Y'all know what I mean that saw it. What was with that ending?
(Q) Stupidest thing you've ever done (bonus points if it involves chemicals) [Smile]

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maybe
Neophyte
Member # 30184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maybe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(A) Doing teardown at my kitchen - filled a bucket of water, walked away, came back and put the cleaner in - not noticing that someone had already done so with a *different* cleaner. Hello fumes, evacuation, and a great mess. Oi. Mad dash to the MSDS binder.

(Q) What is your favourite comfort food?

Posts: 14 | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) Fried mozzarella wedges with marinara salsa.

B) What is your favorite book/novel of all time?

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle.

Q) Favourite article of clothing?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A)Jeans!!!

(Q)What's the dumbest thing you've ever said?

LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A: "It's just a little crush for fun. I'm not serious, and besides, he'd never like me back." About my boyfriend of almost six months... we're completely in love and planning our future together. (Cue the "awww"s... lol, kidding)

Q: Favorite drink? Doesn't have to be alcoholic.

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A)Huge Chocolate Milshake With Milk Powder.
Only in Guatemala

(Q)Ever had fantasies about a 'fabulous' and maybe over-done wedding?(raises hand slowly)

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

(A) I may have thought about the possibility of renting out Perth, Australia for my special day. [Smile] The ceremony in King's Park near the war memorial facing the river.
(Q) Name three people that you look up to.

[ 09-19-2006, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: smileyjoseph ]

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A)1.My grandmother
2.Elizabeth I
3.Anastasia

(Q)What's your current occupation and/or part-time job?

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

(A) Nude waiter.
(Q) Worst song EVER.
P.S. I was kidding... I'm a regular waiter.

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A) Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer

(Q)The Two Historical People Who You Despise(I have plenty on that subject)

Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

I got to go here.
(A) Lyndon B Johnson... and Joseph Goebbels. The only two genuinely evil men I've come across (including Hitler - most of the things like the Holocaust weren't his ideas. Hitler was racist, sure, but he actually wanted to deport Jews to Madagascar at first rather than kill them. Also LBJ was in on the CIA plot to kill JFK. It's sooo obvious.)
P.S. Can I have a third one? St Peter. Long story.

[ 09-20-2006, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: smileyjoseph ]

--------------------

cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psssssss you forgot to ask a question. [Big Grin]

[ 09-20-2006, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Oops.
(Q) Favourite actor/actress.

--------------------

Wise Janet Weiss
Activist
Member # 30392

(A)Deborah Messing

(Q)Fav Mythical Animal

LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) Phoenix!! So beautiful.

Q) Preferred method of getting the news/current events? (like, what newspaper, or what news channel on TV, or online, etc...)

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ceri
Neophyte
Member # 30521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A- TV, that is if the Daily Show and the Colbert Report count. If they don't than online...

Q- Ever been in love with a fictional character? If so who?

Posts: 21 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.