Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » It's YOUR life, OmnipotentLover!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's YOUR life, OmnipotentLover!
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all,
well now...i guess this a thread made just for me. how egotistical is that? im just glad im not arrogant...its beneathe me... lol jk jk jk. hmm...do i start this out with dear diary???i hope not. that would just be a little weird. well i'll just give you the basics. Im 15, sophomore, half-japanese and i live in Austin, Texas. i do say ya'll, i'll admit that....but i don't say howdy..nor do i wear a cowboy hat. i live for music. im in the band at my school and i play the flute. i have a boyfriend, who will be known as Omnipotent. :-) he is a sweetie. he lives in Houston. we are having a very successful LDR. :-) i will let u know more about this lovely specimen of a man later. well thats all i have to say about me for now. see u around the boards!

------------------
i first feel from a fig
tree, then i fell in
love...seems like i do a
lot of falling....

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big 'howdy' from a fellow Texan (and a staunch Aggie!)

Welcome to Scarleteen! I'm also a 15 y/o sophomore. Ah, you're so lucky to be living in Austin. It's very beautiful. My Dad and I would *love* to move to Austin, but as I remember, the taxes are very high.

Excited to have you here. Welcome again.

------------------
"I'd rather be a fence post in Texas then the king of Tennessee!" -KKBQ

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 12 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why, thank-you Daydreamer. i do like Austin a LOT! i just wish it was closer to houston so i could melt in the arms of my boytoy more often. i won't see him 'til January. *sighs* sometimes LDRs SUUUUCCCKKKK. but i'd rather be with him...cuz i can't stand the thought of being with anybody else. yes i know im being all lovey-dovey and mooshy gushy. and i ALSO realize that you probably..maybe..want to know a little bit more about me...or definately more about me than what i want to do with my hun. heh heh. I am kind of angry today...because i turned in a Research Paper for World History on October 31st. that i did..and was pretty satisfied with my paper, right? well it turns out that it was only to see if people would actually work on the papers..so we then got an extra week to do the paper, right? so i turned it in...again i was satisfied with the corrections i made. by this time im pretty darn sick of reading my paper over and over again...i could probably recite it to you right now. WELL he graded 3 papers and two out of 3 were plagerized. not intentionally..the just didn't paraphrase. the marked all their sources and blah blah blah....just didn't paraphrase. so guess what? he's giving us another WEEK!!! im soo sick of this paper..i think imma gonna hurl. im tired of MLA handbook...im so tempted to just BURN IT!!! *is done ranting* now im done..and i hope everybody has a pleasent evening!

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today was a pretty easy day...the juniors at my school all went to cool week, so my classes containg juniors we did absolutely nothing...which was great cuz i needed extra sleep...and it was nice to just sit on my butt and reflect on life.
things with Omnipotent are going dandy...last nite was a little...bumpy? i guess u could say that. we didn't have our normal "clickyness" going on. i was more umm...u could say..sexual..and he wasn't. today i decided to simmer it down a little bit..but he uppitied it a little..so were uneven...but i put the sexualality in full gear and we met in the middle. it was nice. i really *heart* this one. he amazes me.

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

ignore that bit on awkwardness with omnipotent..it seems to have completely disappeared. anywho..its friday nite and im sitting at home..doing nothing. i really nead a social life that stretches farther than the computer...oh heck....screw that. im perfectly happy with the only light that i see belongs to the computer.
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 8 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AGH! that research paper that i turned in....well...i got a 52. YES a 52. i WORKED my ARS off on that thing. grrr....im now failing that class with a 66. my teach said i'd pass as long as i get hundreds on EVERYTHING from now until this term is over. oh whoo. hoo. *hits head on desk* im majorly perturbed. completely. and utterly. *sighs* life sucks sometimes. but i'll be okay. its another day tomorrow

------------------

OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 7 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
other girls are interested in my boytoy. yes i know my man is dead sexy that would be WHY im with him..and yes i know he is smart...and ingenious and perfect in absolutely every way possible....u don't have to tell me that. i'd prefer not to know that ur eyeing my Omnipotent. i'd rather assume that im the only one who sees him this way. GRR. anyways. however, i have an issue of my own as well. two guys here like me. i don't like them..at all. as far as they are concerned they are out of the picture entirely...unfortunately my friends think differently and have tried to convince me to break up with Omnipotent simply because he is soo far away. im standing here waving a white banner that says "IM PERFECTLY HAPPY! GO AWAY!!!" and yet they continue to pester me with this. i know me better than u know me...i know that i love Omnipotent and i have do not like these other guys. so just leave me the HeCK alone. Omnipotent is reasonably concerned..he trusts me...just like i trust him. he'd just be happier if there were no other guys. i would be happier, too. anyways...im done now. :-)

------------------

OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

blah! omnipotent told me something that apparently i wasn't supposed to tell anybody...and i did...but i didn't know i wasn't supposed to tell. it got back to the person who told omnipotent. she got angry and omnipotent and me. but she's hurting omnipotent purposely saying things to hurt him. its one thing to be mad at somebody...but quite another to be rediculosly mean to them. i don't know...i just wish she would not talk to him...instead of hurting him the way she does. they've been friends for quite a while...and he makes one mistake once and she's being mean to him. i don't know....blah. im considering telling her to lay off...but im not sure

------------------

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OmnipotentLover:
im considering telling her to lay off...but im not sure

Just a thought...but considering it was the fact that you opened your mouth that seemed to start this charade, perhaps it would behoove you best to keep your mouth shut for now and just let it ride? Inserting the ol' foot into the ol' gumline is something we've all got to do sometimes, and I think it would probably be a lot easier if you did that for a while rather than run any other plays at the moment. Let things die down a bit before stirring the pot. A tried-and-true tip for life.

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PSOM

"Battery Stolen; Youth Charged"

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

thanks. :-) she still isn't talking to me. and is calling me horrible names behind my back! *sighs* i will just ride this one out..let her cool off for a little longer..and hopefully she forgives me and him. .......ah yes. christmas was okay. omnipotent went to the big apple to see his nona. missed him like crazy. then again, what else is new?

------------------

OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omnipotent is back from NY. its nice to talk to him again. new year's was okay. just stayed home and ate sushi with family along with udon. which is an okinawan noodle. it signifies a happy and joyous year. kind of fun. well i hope everybody else has a wonderfully splendid new year.

------------------

[This message has been edited by OmnipotentLover (edited 01-01-2003).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.