Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » About Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About Me!
Big_Dawgg
Neophyte
Member # 9955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big_Dawgg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! If you have seen the screen name "Knight29" around here I'm the same person..I had a little snafu with my password.. that short term memory really gets me sometimes. Anyway I am now BIG DAWGG. I am 21/m and I am working at gym center, I am single. I live in Delaware.
Now if you read my giant post in the Relationship section, you know i am single and in this precarious mess. I have Never had a girlfirend at all. Some may be saying "Then why are you giving adivce on relationships?". My answer is becaues I have been told that I have really good advice, also just because I haven't had a girlfriend doesn't mean I haven't been around girls. My nextdoor nieghbor trusted me with her problems and asked for my advice. My best friend constantly has had girlfriends thorugh our growing years and I have seen and heard about the problems he and his g/f's go through/have gone through. I also believe that someone not in a relationship who has been around friends or siblings in relationships can offer advice form a different perspective, that someone hasn't though of. Not saying that my views will be carved in stone, if Iever have a girlfriend or anything more, My view will probably change, but only to a certain extent of it will be influenced by my g/f's or firends, parents, etc.

Onto hobbies
Sports...,Baseball Basketball, football, Hockey.
Screenplays...Writing, reading.
Movies...Theater Movie Buff, Renting Movies
Poems...Writing
Music...Blues Traveler, Aerosmith, Stray Cats, Swing, Newage, Rock, Alternative.
Pets...1 Cat
Personality...
Kind
Generous
Caring
Patient
Funny
Spirited
Compassionate
Supersticious
Goofy
Relaxed
Hyper
Loving
Respectful
Religious
Anxious
Shy
Open-minded
Outgoing
Romantic
Features...
Smile
Eyes
Soulmate...
A young ladie who can be loving, caring, kind, gentle, calm, goofy, spirited, patient. Be herself around everyone, like me for woh I am not What I do or What I have. A sparkling Personality.
Wanna know more ask!
Thanks
PEACE!
BIG DAWGG

------------------
"Be Yourself" a subjective cliche in the general sense. You can't be yourself until you "find" yourself.

[This message has been edited by Big_Dawgg (edited 09-19-2002).]

Posts: 27 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Big Dawg.

Welcome back to the boards. We have a forum reserved for these kind of threads. It's called the Village People. Why don't you hop on over there and say Hi?

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic transferred to Village People.

------------------
-Scarleteen Sexpert

"Glad to have a friend like you,
And glad to just be me"
-Carol Hall

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.