Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » Cypher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cypher
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for the first time since I registered in November I've ventured into this Village People forum and I'm quite charmed by the idea of doing a little Scarleteen biography. So I thought I'd do my own little biography and let everyone around here know a little about myself, should everyone or anyone be interested.

I'm eighteen years old and living in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, where I was born. Right now I've been living on my own for six months and basically supporting myself. I just moved into a house with three guys and it's working out really well.

I've been going out with my boyfriend, Eirik, for nearly nine months (nine months on the 20th of March, actually). He's this great guy I met in my senior year of highschool and started going out with on the 20th of June, 2000. He's my baby! (How disgustingly corny is that).

- Reading
- Horseback Riding
- Basketball
- Baseball
- Movies
- Zelda

DISLIKES
- Egomaniacs
- Soccer
- Teen TV Dramas
- Boybands and Girlbands

That's all I can think of right now!

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
British Columbia sweetie? I'm definitely looking at the University of British Columbia as a potential Uni.

Anyway, I certainly hope to catch you on ICQ one of these days. This darned time difference really sucks. Love your nick on ICQ by the way. Very inspired.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well usually when someone posts for the first time in here I can say, "Welcome to the boards!" But seeing as how you've been here since November, I'll just say, "Welcome to Village People!" Feel free to post something in my thread (Mary... If you hadn't already guessed ). I look forward to reading more about you. Take care!

------------------
Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, because then you're a mile away, and you've got their shoes!

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! AW! That's so sweet!

Lin, UBC rocks! I have so many friends who are going there and it's a kickass school! I'll e-mail you and tell you more about it!

------------------
:D

<b><i>Smile, though your heart is breaking....</i></b>My crazy little universe....

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sympathys_Sin
Activist
Member # 792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sympathys_Sin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*relates to you*

hehe.

I like basketball... So... is Canada as cool as all those... people who have been to Canada say?

Posts: 49 | From: MA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Canada rocks my world! I love this place. The only downside is the recurring rain. But it's absolutely gorgeous everywhere you look and people are generally pretty nice to one another.

------------------
-------------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cypher, dearie, I was wondering whether you mind my reading of your OD – just wondering whether I fall under the “know you in real life” category or not. Let me know whether it’s okie with you, will you?
And let me know whethere there is anything else I can do.

*huggles*
Alaska

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Alaska, that's totally okay! I wouldn't post the link on my signature if it wasn't. Anyone in Scarleteen is free to read my diary, so go ahead any time you like!

------------------

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, dearie. Just wanted to be extra sure.
Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

GREAT NEWS!!!

I just got into the university of my choice this morning!!! I got the letter and I thought it was going to be one of those syrupy let-downs, but it was an offer of admission!!! Along with residence!

OYE! I'm thrilled right now!

------------------

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Whoo.........

Certainly haven't posted in here in a long while. It was getting dusty.

Mm.... I'm much too busy writing in my blog and not getting enough other stuff done.

Tsk, tsk.

------------------

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.