Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » Smurfy ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smurfy ...
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All

So you're taking the time to read what i have to say about me ... Aww, isn't that sweet hehe

Okie well i'm 16 and i live w/ my dad and two cats in Belleville Ont (think somewhere b/w Toronto and Ottawa) ... I'm in gr 11 and i'm hoping to go to college or univ when i'm done high school so i can be a paramedic or social worker Hmm, i also have a boyfriend (Jacob, of 2 months and some bits lol) ...

I just opened this thread so you guys can come talk to me anytime. Basically just a link b/w me and you guys ... for people who don't have icq or whatever and wanna talk

I don't have a webpage (yet) and i don't really know how to put up a pic (not that i've looked into it all that much) but i'll post back here when i do

~ Smurfy

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belleville isn't too shabby. I married two women from Belleville (not at the same time).

------------------
All paper clips are born free, but they live in chains

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too shabby huh? I beg to differ ...

There is next to nothing for us (teenagers) to do. I can walk to the movies from here, but all my friends have to get a ride in cuz they live way out in the 'sticks'. *sigh* ... So i can sit at home and talk on the phone/icq all nite or i can go to the movies by myself ... hehe

BUT, i'm off to toronto this wknd to visit my mommy ... wooohoo

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

HELP!! (wow! i just learned how to use this thing you people call bold and italics ... lol it's amazing! )

I need a career! I'm in gr 11 right now (i'm taking two gr 12 courses, am history and eng) and i dunno what i want to do ... You guys know me right? What can you see me doing? *sigh*

I'm so lost ... I love animals and helping people. But i don't have the grades (i don't think) to be any kind of doctor (inc. vet) but i love to help. That's the main reason i come on here is so i can help peoples who need it But i dunno what i want to do ... I need a career ... waaaah

~ Smurfit

[This message has been edited by LilBlueSmurf (edited 11-20-2000).]

Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I recomend phsychology? You could become a psychologist, psychiatrist, or therapist (which is easier I think education-wise. You don't need a PhD or MD as far as I know). There's always a veteranarian assistant or you could work training dogs (but that's usually volenteer work. You know, for seeing eye dogs and such). Anyways, sorry to post but my e-mail isn't working currently.

Brittany

------------------
I'm so sexy it's almost evil

"...a ready supply of playdough that anyone can create the stuff of their dreams from" - Mz S

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha, i'm 20 and in my third year of undergrad and yeah, i'm a pre-med student, but that doesn't mean i know what i want to do.

i figure i'll take my MCAT and apply and all that, but whether i go to medical school or just run away and become a roadie for a rock band are both still viable options. or i could get liposuction, become a stripper and seduce a 90-year old billionaire.

you can have a tentative option, but you just never know.

can i recommend chemistry? it's pretty cool.

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

I've been thinking about this career thing for a long time ... I've thought about social work and being a vet or obstetrician (sp?) but ... no. I don't have the marks

I found out today that i made the honor roll. They had to give me 1% on one of my marks, but i made it ... just barely. And this is the first time since gr 6 (i'm in gr 11) that i've been even close to it. I think my dad has something to do w/ it ... I'm so scared he'll throw a **** fit if i don't do well. No, i know he will. But i have no drive to do it on my own. Why is that?

Yes, this is my vent post. This has been a very very long day. I'm bored and i'm waiting for my boyfriend to come home so we can argue ... we always argue. But i love him to pieces ... *sigh* Speak of the freaking devil, he's home. I miss him. I think i get to see him this wknd but after i ran up dads phone bill (almost $300) i don't know if he'll even entertain the thought of taking the hr drive (half hr there, but he has to drive back too) *sigh*

Anyway ... I'm just updating. I'm trying to find a way to add my pic on here so maybe you guys can put a name to the face, but it's not working for me ...

And i didn't have to see the icky therapy lady today ... that's Thursday. Why do that have to put the bad things off? This is like the whole bandaid theory; If you pull it off fast the pain is strong but short lived ... if you slowly pull it off it may not hurt so much but you'll prolong it. Geez, why must life be so complicated? *sigh*

Okie time for me to call my sweetie ... And maybe think about seeing him this wknd ... or maybe not ...

Oh wait, there is more ... I just found out that my bf blabbed about a dream that i told him about that his friend had. Me and my big friggin' mouth. When will i learn? Now he doesn't trust me I think i need a nap ... I need to hibernate. It snowed last nite, i'm allowed ...

~ Smurfy (who is now going to crawl into her hole ... )

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

This is just an idea ... But what if people used smileys to indicate their mood when they post? Hmm, some people put their name/nickname at the bottom of a post (i do sometimes, a few others do a lot of the time) and you could use one of the smilies to show what kinda mood you're in ... Like if you're sad and if you're happy and if you're really super happy ... *lol* Oy, where do i come up w/ this stuff ...

~ Smurfy

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

GUESS WHAT?!

I get to see my baby tomorrow I'm sooo happy. I didn't think i'd be able to make it to this point and i have. It's been three long weeks ... I can't wait until tomorrow to come. Woohoo ~!!~

~ Smurfy

(oh yeah ... when i say baby, i mean bf lol)

[This message has been edited by LilBlueSmurf (edited 11-24-2000).]

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Welll ... lets see ...

This wknd has been a blast!! I spent a nite and a day w/ my bf ... and we celebrated our three month anny on the 8th I bought cookies and fake chamagne and we stayed up half the nite talking and cuddling and we got to sleep together ... which to me is better than sex (this is another post that i'm just about to get to ... after i finish this one)

He's just getting over both mono and strep throat ... so I'm hoping i didn't happen to catch either of them. People are most contagious before they know they're sick right? Well i think he's pretty much over it ... i hope Anyway, when we were leaving to go meet my dad so i could go home (we live half an hr apart) he gave me a ring ... He couldn't go out and buy something b/c he's been sick for a week and stuck in the house and stuff ... but this ring was the one his parents gave him at his gr 8 grad. It has a "J" on it and i just about melted ... Awww I'm still mush just thinking about it. Ahhh ... Okie well i'm off to float around more postboards ... and maybe get started on my ISU (worth 30%) that's due tomorrow ...

~ Smurfy

Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my brain works horribly slowly but when I was showering this morning, I suddenly thought of your nickname and thought I wuld tell you how much I love the smurfs.

I'm VERY upset they don't show it anymore. It was a classic along with The Care Bears and My Little Pony.

Now they show crappy cartoons like the Power Rangers and other imitations of the Power Rangers. Gross. My brother grew up watching these cartoons and he thinks I'm a big hairy villain. Practicing his Karate chops on me all day.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

That's so cute Lin I used to watch the smurfs sometimes too, but i hated their voices ... hehe Way too high pitched for my liking!!

Anyway ... How was everyone's New Years Eve? Mine was crap. I only drank a little but pretty much just sat in my room alone... receiving the occasional message from people on icq. I was invited to go out, but my dad said he wanted me here. For what reason?! He sat in the living w/ his movies, popcorn and beer while i hibernated in my room watching the celebrations at Nathan Phillip's Square (Toronto) on CityTV. And the point of that was what?! I was soooooooo mad ...

And now i'm not doing much better. I just typed up an article for Scarleteen, but it needs to pass "motherhens" approval first I think it should be okie ... I hope. No swearing, no negative thoughts, it's productive!! Yay me

Well i'm tired and i'm bored and i'm going to bed. I WISH I had school!! Pathetic isn't it? I know ... smack me next time i say that alright?

~ Smurfy

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMACK!!!! As per your instructions...
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Ouchie!!

I said next time chica!! LOL

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Schools back in !!

This past week has been insane busy!! I had 3 ISU's (big ol' project/assignment things, worth 30%) due ... two of them are in and one is due tomorrow. Why is it that teachers insist on shoving everything onto you just before exams creep up? I think they're all evil

What else ... err ... It's exactly 8 weeks til march break My chem teacher said that to us today!! Ya know what's strange? My highest marks come in chem (87 ... woohoo), meanwhile i'm barely passing American History. All history really is, is remembering dates and stuff. And i just can't seem to pull it together ... I figured it out tho ... I can fail the exam by .7% lol!! Not that i'm gonna go in thinking like that, i'd LOVE to have something over a 50%!! That would be awsome ...

Annnnd ... what else ... Oh, i'm going for my first pap test on Feb 5th! Cross your fingers for me guys! I'm scared out of my tree ... My best friend just went for hers on Friday and she said it was a piece of cake. I had to make her go first ... she's my guinea pig ... muwahaha

Anywhobies ... I think i've procrastinated enough for one night. My screen ed. (film studies) ISU is due tomorrow and i have an Eng assignment due tomorrow as well. Wish me luck !! I'll need it ...

~ Smurfie

ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assignments are one thing I really don't miss about school/uni.

But being able to nick off halfway through a lecture and play pool with some mates is kinda fun! (Not that I condone that sort of behaviour. No. Bad.)

What was I saying? Oh yes. I need sleep. I'm rather tired...I think I'll go get some fruit juice.

Later.

------------------
- Unprincipled hooligan.

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Yeah ... if i were you, i wouldn't miss assignments either

Umm, so ... My stomach hurts. My head hurts. I hate exams!!!! I'm going crazy. I put things off until i absolutely have to do them and then i get freaked and spooked b/c i DID leave it all to the last minute. And this has been happening since i started doing exams in gr 9 ... I don't see it changing anytime soon. Altho, i've never failed a class. I've never missed a credit. There IS a first time for everything ... Erin, you still up for being my Am. History tutor

And i met my caseworker today. I said earlier that i was searching for a good therapist to talk to and whatever ... so yeah, i've met her now. She's really cool. And she's a mom ... for some reason that makes me feel so much better. Just knowing that she has kids of her own. Even tho it was the first time i met her, i'm just getting good vibes from it all. She didn't even ask me the dreaded question ... So how did THAT make you feel?

Aaaaaand ... I think that's about it going on in my life right now. I'm still trying to get rid of my upset tummy from worrying about exams and my pap test coming up and all the other little things i have to worry about. Geez, if this is what it's like being 16, i don't think i want to grow up. In fact, I think i want to go back to being 6 when my biggest worry was whether mom would remember to cut my PBJ sandwiches across instead of diagonally (i always HAD to be different ... still do)

Anyway ... hope all you other high schoolers are doing well on exams. Best of luck everyone

SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you know how I was procrastinating and then decided to go and study? Well I'm back 2 hours later and all I've done so far was lay in bed talked to my boyfriend, and then read an article about mad cow disease in Time magazine. Now I'm just stalling... I don't have to study if I have other things to do.

I don't think 6 is a good age. A friend and I had a discussion about this when we were overly stressed. Four is the perfect age. See, at 5 you have to go to school, you're almost a big kid with some responsibilities. At 3, you're still a bit young, pretty much a big baby, and others will treat you as such. Now at 4, you don't have to go to school, you're aware of what's going on but you wouldn't get into too much trouble if you did do something wrong. You get to play all day too. Cool, eh? I want to be 4, anyone want to join me? Smurfie, are you still sticking with 6 ?

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I double posted, my brain is fried from all the studying I'm doing.

[This message has been edited by SlowCookie (edited 01-23-2001).]

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiteangel
Neophyte
Member # 2218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiteangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thats good to hear LilBlueSmurf
i think the reason why you like your caseworker so much when you found out she was a mom is b/e she can look on you like her own daughter and that way you can feel more open to talk about anything...like you might do with your own mom?
well for exams just try not to think about them so much if you just study and do not go over board with it then you should be fine that way you do not burn yourself out. i have done that before... and believe me its really not that fun
well from other posts it seems that you have a good boyfriend that will be there for you when ever you need him so there is a shoulder to cry on if you do get burned from studing... well good like on your exams im sure you will do fine.

------------------
"Not all battles are won with weapons"
- Zhuge liang

Posts: 11 | From: canada | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

SlowCookie ~ Yeah, i was in school at 4!! hehe ... That was only jr kindergarden tho. That was sort of fun. And after i switched to the afternoon class i got to sleep in and i didn't have to take my afternoon nap !! Ahh those were the days ... I would come home and mom made me lunch and i would watch Flinstones. I'm still sticking w/ 6 tho. 6 was a happier age for me. I was used to the idea of going to school full time ... and haivng a sister (eeek ... did i just say that ... lol)

whiteangel ~ So you think i have a caring bf huh? Yes, i know i do I like my caseworker b/c she's nice. She doesn't seem like a therapist. I don't like therapists that just come in there and ask you to "talk" and that's it ... And she talks a lot too. So i don't feel like i'm being evaluated all the time (i know i am, that's not the point) ... And my first exam is tomorrow (you knew that lol) so i'm gonna go study now. I told you i was studying before right? Well i liked ... can you forgive me?

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Smurfy,

the other day, as I was driving along our beautiful German Autobahn (at a 150 kmh), I overtook a truck that had "SMURFIT" in large letters on its side: I had to think of you immediately, and wanted to see whether there was any indication on the truck as to what that mysterious company produced or transported, but because I was going so fast, I couldn't see it....Slowed down, but I never got to see the SMURFIT truck again.
But I thought I'd let you know that I thought off you. And that that truck made me smile.

Alles Liebe
Alaska

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Wow ... I seem to be on peoples minds' a lot lately

Well, semester two starts Tuesday. I am SO ready for this semester! I have gr 12 eng, bio, sociology and math. All of which i picked, rather than been shoved into only b/c there was no other courses w/ room for a new student.

It's almost valentines day!! Normally i don't like this holiday, and it still might not be at the top of my favourite holidays list but it will be better than it has been in the past. I got my bf's present, but i can't say what it is here, b/c he floats around here too sometimes

I'm sick My nose is stuffy and my head and ears hurt (I've had ear problems for as long as i can remember ... whenever i get an infection somewhere, it's usually in my ears first) and i'm sleepy all the time. Sleepyness can be a symptom of pregnancy right? Oy ... lets not think that way.

It's getting closer to Monday. I don't like Monday ... I think i mentioned earlier in this thread that i'm going for my first pap test soon. My sweetie is coming w/ me, so i feel a bit better about it. And Alaska's little pep talk made things better as well

It doesn't feel like a Saturday nite. I'm doing laundry. My head feels as big as a pumpkin. I have a craving for chicken chop suey ... Why is chinese food so expensive? Ya know, i heard that when mothers crave a certain food throughout their pregnancy, the child will grow to LOVE that food. Guess what my mom's biggest craving was? That's right(!!), chicken chop suey. Coincident? I think not!!

Oy ... Cold medicine is going to my head now. I'm going to curl up w/ my cat and my Danielle Steel book (Irresistable forces ... it's good!!) and fuzzy leopard blankie. Ahh ... gotta love being sick on a saturday nite *sigh*

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Guess what guys?!

I survived my first pap test ... and i didn't even cry!! I was having nightmares about it for a loooooong time and now it's done!! And my loving bf came w/ me and held my hand b/c that's just the way he is ... and he even paid for the cab fare down here. Aww ... I think i'm in love

I think i want a T shirt that says that ... "I surived my first PAP, 02/05/00"!!
And i can honestly say that it doesn't hurt. The doctor was really nice and tried to make me feel comfortable (even w/ my a** in the air) ... so it was good Personally, the worst part is the cervix scraping and the finger feeling part. It only hurt me b/c she said there may be a chance of endometriosis ... so i'm scheduled to have an ultrasound on Wednesday. And now that i've had both ... I'd rather have the PAP

Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey smurfie..

Thanks so much. Well, the appointment went really well. My gynae is really nice.

Getting the results of my Pap Smear back next Fri. Hope everything is fine. If you are interested, my ovaries are in perfect order. Hehe.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

That's great Lin!!

I'm still waiting on results of the PAP and the ultrasound i had Wednesday ... Looking for endometriosis and other bad stuffs. Wish me luck!

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

I got my results from my ultrasound!!

I had to call ... and after 10 mins of being on hold, the lady came back to tell me everyone was busy and they'd have someone call me back. So they did. And my uterus and ovaries and all fine, but they were able to see an egg forming on my right ovary. That is extremely cool!! I love all this medicine type stuff ... (This ultrasound was done transvaginally b/c my bladder wasn't full!)

Umm ... so now i have an appt on Feb. 26th at 10am to discuss other options. Does anyone know what that might include? They gave me the number to a sexual assault centre in the area, so i'm guessing they're blaming some/most of my pain on past experiences. But there's no way my heavy periods could have to do w/ me being sexually assaulted ... right?

I get my first semester report card tomorrow. I know for sure that i didn't fail anything, b/c the school didn't call. This semester i'm gonna be swamped in work, so i won't have too much time for anything other than h/w Exams in June should be fun. I didn't really study for anything other than history this semester (the only one i was in danger of failing) ... But i have to do better!! All of my subject now i need for nursing (math, bio, eng, society)

Sooooo i think that's all the news in my life right now!

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Well i went for my follow up gyno appt today ... After my ultrasound and pap test and stuff.

All we did is talk! I didn't even have to get poked again, i was very impressed She asked me more about what sex positions we use and if i hurt all the time and stuff. Even after the ultrasound, she said there still may be a chance of endometriosis, but as long as nothing gets worse than what it is now, there's no need to follow up w/ more testing. Yayyyy! I have a new prescription for birth control pills that i'll have to try out on the sunday after my period starts. I've never been told to do that before, but now i will!

Aaaand ... My classes are going great. I love learning about the human body (bio) and how the mind works (psych/soc) and all the other stuff in b/w !! I might actually do good this semester ... woohoo!

Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Get poked again. LOL

Well hon, I certainly hope everything goes a-okay for you and the poking stop right here.

I'm glad you are having so much fun in school. Now, if you could only send some of that positive energy over here. Ahh, that would be fab.

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Ahh I'm sick!!

I don't know what exactly is wrong w/ me, but i know that my nose isn't supposed to be stuffy and my ears shouldn't hurt and my head shouldn't feel like it's 100 lbs.

I think i have the flu. I'm not sure, b/c i haven't even been to a doc yet, but ... it's some kinda virus thingy. And i'm a big suck when i'm sick. I've always been that way. And my neck hurts so i can't even lie down w/o feeling weird Boohoo ...

Hey it's saturday ... Guess what that means? Saturday nite live is on!! Woohoo! Something for me to watch other than the news. The news is depressing. I heard about a shooting in a mall that was about 5 mins from where i used to live. Scary stuff

Anyway ... I think i'm going to go write some more emails. I'm bored ... *sigh*

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

I'm soooooo bored ...

Ya know what the worst thing about being on medication is? Being able to smell it in your urine when you go pee!! Ewwww ... That's the first time it's happened to me and it's really gross. On top of the icky period smell that always seems to follow me around ... Ick. You can call me peppy la pew from now on

I'm in Toronto now w/ my mom, still, b/c dad got sick and couldn't come get me. So i'm staying here until Wednesday or so and then hopefully i'll get to spend a few days w/ my sweetie. That's not likely tho, b/c he'll either have to stay at my house, or i'll have to stay at his, and that doesn't usually happen for more than a day at a time. My dads scared I'll have sex or something ... Sheesh ... As if sex only happens at nite

I'm sooooooo sleepy. I've gotten over sounding like a seal. Ya know ... when little kids have those whooping cough things? That's what i sound like. Someone will get me laughing and then i sound like a barking seal!! It's so not fair ... And my mom makes fun of me!! I'll start to say something and then one of the words from the sentence will end up missing b/c my throat failed me ... lol It sounds weird My mouth moves but no words come out ... LOL

It's finally March break!! Woohoo ... Now i can sleep all week and concentrate on getting better. I have a bit of h/w, but that's alright, it'll keep me busy. I hate sitting at home and doing nothing ... Especially when there's nothing good on TV! Geez ... No use vegging out in front of the tube if there's not even anything good on

Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Smurfy. I hope you feel better. Being sick stinks. But not as much as your urine! LOL... Just kidding. I'm a loser. Anyway, I hope you have fun during March Break. I wish I had March Break, but instead I have to get up and go to school everyday at 6AM. Blaaa. I was thinking about you today. My friend had to audition for theatre in front of a camera, and I was recording her. She had to count to 10 in 4 different voices, and one of them she chose was a smurf. I smiled and thought of you Another one she did was a Bingo caller and at the end, I got to yell out, "Bingo!" in an old person voice. It was fun. Ok, I'm in such a weird mood tonight. You take care of yourself!

------------------
Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, because then you're a mile away, and you've got their shoes!

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Thx Mary

Guess what? I'm sick again. I can never seem to get fully better. I'm going to the doctor again tonite... Hopefully he'll fix me up for good. So my body won't make me think i'm getting better, only so it can shut down all over again.

News in the relationship dept ... My bf and I broke up. A week and a bit ago, on the 18th. He told me he had feelings for someone else and i said it was over. Soooo ... I call a few nites later to see if there's any chance of putting the pieces back together ... Nope, he's already w/ her. Too bad.

Saturday nite my friends came over and we went shopping and stuff. And they dyed my hair a red/brown sort of colour. I like it!! I also got to see a friend who i haven't seen for ages ... Since oct!!

We confessed our feelings for each other and now i have a new bf. I love him to bits. He makes me feel good about myself Which is what a good bf should do right ... ?? We seem to have a lot in common. Hopefully I'll get to see him tomorrow. But i wo'nt hold my breath. Wouldn't want to be disappointed!!

Ahh ... I'm so bored. Alaska just left me (evil evil 'laska!) so I think i'll go lie down again. I can't sleep b/c all i did yesterday was sleep. I don't think i have anymore sleep time stored up for a while! I need to shower. I"m so lazy ...

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

I'm bored, and procrastinating severely from doing my backed up homework and major projects (called ISU's, or independant study units, worth 30% of my final mark) ... So i'm gonna list off some likes and dislikes!

* Chicken Chop suey, arrowroot (baby!!)cookie/cracker/biscuit things, cherry coke & anything to do w/ cheesecake!
* Big comfy sweaters and flannel pj pants
* Lava lamps
* Anything fuzzy and cuddly
* Vanilla and fruity smelling body sprays
* Snuggling up w/ a blankie & a good book
* Suntanning at the beach
* Dido, Matchbox 20, Creed, Elton John, Jewel ...
* High cut undies and sports bras

Dislikes
* When icq/msn/yahoo crashes
* People who can't accept my openness!
* Being ignored
* Cankers (I have one from my braces right now!)
* Chipped nailpolish
* Onions, horseradish, meat on pizza
* Breaking a sweat
* Violence, ignorance, aggressiveness
* Insects of all kinds!
* The fact that i've had my period 3 times in 2 weeks ... GRR!!

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil me?

I hope you accept my deepest apologies, famous blue philosopher...but Lin kept sending me so many huge (in terms of puter site) pictures of herself that my icq gave up. And when I came back online, you were in "no disturb mode" and Lin told me you were doing homework....and then I was off anyway to go out for dinner (which was yum, btw)...

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, dearest smurfit!

We'll talk soon though. I just know it. *lol* so *huggles* and *get well energy* to you

Lots of Love
'laska

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.