Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Is this a safe sex strategy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this a safe sex strategy?
redteen43
Neophyte
Member # 110689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redteen43     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,
I had a quick question for future reference. So, me and my gf dry hump. At first we were doing it with both of us having underwear on. One day, I ejaculated onto her undies, and it seemed to have been a little above her vaginal area. As a result, I wear a condom to be on the safe side along with the underwear. And she usually wears a pad of some sort along with the underwear. Whenever we do this, I feel my penis go into her vagina, and she feels the same thing, which turns her on. I ejaculate (usually with the feeling of the penis in the vagina), but it is in the condom. After I'm done, I back away to check and see if any got onto her undies or mine. I see nothing, and everything is in the condom.

So my question is, if we both wear underwear and I wear a condom as well, is there any chance for pregnancy? I want to be safe as we have been doing this for the past 6-7 months with no problems, but I want to hear from you guys if this is a safe way, or if there is a risk of pregnancy. Thank you all so much for any input!

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You might find this article helpful, Red: Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

In short, if you are both wearing underwear, there is no reason to be concerned about a pregnancy risk. However if you are concerned, then wearing a condom is a smart idea. As long as you're wearing a condom throughout all sexual contact, and it does not slip off or break, you have no reason to worry.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.