Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Pregnant or paranoid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant or paranoid?
Teen hormones
Neophyte
Member # 110614

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Teen hormones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
So let me tell you my story, is it possible that I'm pregnant? I'm having this really weird symptoms like headache, stomach cramps and I have greater appetite than usual, that all of us know are symptoms of pregnancy. But I'll have you know that my period is due on the 25th which is 5 days from now. So I have this paranoia because me and my boyfriend had sex , well not the actual sex because he only put his penis in me once because i said that I am not yet ready. Before we even do the genital contact, I performed oral sex on him and he came. But as soon as he came, i told him to clean up, but i'm not sure if there was any cum left on his penis, and after a while we decided to have sex but with a condom, we werent really familiar with using condoms because it was our first time, so the condom wouldnt roll down the first time he put it on him, so he turned it the other way and that perfectly rolled down, so I am worried that because he turned it around I would get pregnant? because maybe there was some cum residue on his penis on the previous oral sex?

p.s. the situation happened about three weeks from now..

[ 06-20-2014, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Teen hormones ]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I said in your other thread, putting a condom on the wrong way around and then turning it the right way isn't correct condom usage and does have some risk of pregnancy.

Even if it was just for a very short time, your boyfriend putting his penis inside you is still intercourse, and has the risks for pregnancy and STI transmission that intercourse has.

It would be very unlikely for someone to be feeling symptoms like that so very early in a pregnancy. There are many general health reasons why a person may have any or all of those symptoms: you can find out more about that in Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

As you're concerned about the possibility of pregnancy and you had a pregnancy risk, the best thing to do is take a pregnancy test. You can take one when your period is late, or when the instructions on the test say is the earliest you can take it. We have more information on pregnancy tests here: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.