Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Question on Proper Condom Use

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question on Proper Condom Use
filchimnl
Neophyte
Member # 110572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filchimnl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Day:

I just been having a lingering thought on my mind. I had sex about 3 weeks ago with my partner and I think I use the condom properly. I always make sure that there is no contact between our genitals before we perform any sexual activity and I always take care when I put my condom on. I also make sure that I do not ejaculate inside her.

However, three weeks ago we were having sex and we did the usual routine putting on the condoms and all but this time we went two rounds. I did the usual for the first round and I made sure I didnt ejaculate inside her. After this, I immediately took of the condom. I cleaned myself and put a new one before engaging on for our next round. And for the next round I did the same thing when we finished I withdrew before I came.

What worries me is that, I do realize that after ejaculating there could be still some residual ejaculate that may come out and I'm worried if this could have leaked out during my second round with my partner. Is this possible? and is there a high risk of pregnancy from this situation?

Thanks

Posts: 3 | From: Philppines | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards, filchimnl.

Condoms are designed to securely hold all your fluids. So, the second time you had intercourse, any and all of your fluids would have been contained in the second condom and not entered your partner.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filchimnl
Neophyte
Member # 110572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filchimnl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Redskies:

Condoms are designed to securely hold all your fluids. So, the second time you had intercourse, any and all of your fluids would have been contained in the second condom and not entered your partner.

Posts: 3 | From: Philppines | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filchimnl
Neophyte
Member # 110572

quote:
Originally posted by Redskies:

Alright. Thanks for the information Redskies. I just couldnt get it off my mind and we do try to do these activities as careful as we can.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.