Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » plzzzz need help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: plzzzz need help
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ayle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi i am ali from pakistan.i want to know about my wife periods are late usually they are at 20 or 21 dates.we did sex for the first time.i m not sure hymen was already broken or not.when i fingered her deep enough there was no hymen but when i put penis in and slowly moved in vagina it wasnt even inor may be 1inch in it and i pulled out i had condom on.i checked condom but no liquid was there from my penis it was ok.but vagina was bleeding.so i wanna know wats the problem for periods so late.before condom i ejacuated but it was outside vagina in my hand.then when liquid was dry i put condom and put in vagina.was there any danger of pregnency?and also keep in mind we are muslims so we had 1 month full day fast as it is in our religion so she has lost alot of weight also.now please do help us wats the problem wahy the periods are so late.we are just engaged not married officcially.please we need to avoid and hide any pregnency dangers from our families.plzzzz.

--------------------
*****A A LOVE*****

Posts: 25 | From: pakistan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucidkitty
Activist
Member # 49104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucidkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Often diet changes can have impact on period along with stress. Sperm can also live outside of the body for a bit of time....so yes it is possible she is pregnant, esp of the condom did not have spermicide on it. I would get a test to make sure.

[ 09-28-2010, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: lucidkitty ]

Posts: 84 | From: baltimore,maryland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucid: Since he ejaculated in his hand long before they started vaginal entry, and used a condom for vaginal entry, it doesn't actually sound like there was a pregnancy risk.

Why don't you both take a look at this article:
Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucidkitty
Activist
Member # 49104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucidkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh never mind i didn't see him say it was dry....well then yeah there is no chance.

[ 09-28-2010, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: lucidkitty ]

Posts: 84 | From: baltimore,maryland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanx for both of u .u r sooooooooooo gr88 .keep it up guys.and now what should she do if it is a diet problem.its 29 today periods usually happens on 20 or 21.so what should she take as diet to help her body start her periods..thanx aloot again

--------------------
*****A A LOVE*****

Posts: 25 | From: pakistan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's nothing that she can do to start her period. She'll simply have to wait for it to come.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i mean no pills or medicine or strong diet to get some weakness off or something.

--------------------
*****A A LOVE*****

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

There are no pills that your partner can take to start her period.

Your partner will certainly want to make sure that she's eating enough, and eating healthily. But that alone also won't automatically make her start her period.

All she can really do is wait for her period to start. If this is the first period she missed, this also isn't such a huge deal, especially given that it sounds like we can rule out a pregnancy. So, I suggest you two just try not to focus on this too much - worrying about it isn't going to help.

If she missed her period next month, too, however, it may be a good idea to see a doctor about it.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.