Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Question about using condoms, again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about using condoms, again
meanev77
Activist
Member # 45601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meanev77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend & I had sex for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks last night..he had pred in his boxers but he gave me oral & then I gave him oral & then we both wanted to have sex so he got a condom & he started to put it on but it was so slippery it slipped & his right index finger touched his head on the side but he went ahead & put it on but I didn't feel right about it so we took it off & he wiped his hands with some clean boxers, & his penis & I also did..the second one he put on fine..he had trouble grabbing the tip at the first cause it was so slippery but he never touched his penis again..but my question is, if I'm correct, pre doesn't always have sperm it unless it's left over from a previous ejaculation, right? Since he wiped his hands it wouldn't have gotten on the second condom & the condom that we used right? Is it still perfect use because we also used extra lube, it didn't break or slip off?
Posts: 133 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You really don't need to worry about pre-cum that might've been transferred from his hand to the second condom: you really can't create a pregnancy from traces of pre-cum that way, even if they did contain viable sperm. Plus, he wiped his hands in between, so it's really unlikely he got any pre-cum on the second condom to begin with.

As long as you used a condom for all genital contact, and it did not slip off or break, you don't need to be worried about pregnancy.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hottytottie
Neophyte
Member # 47572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hottytottie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed with the previous comment. You can only get pregnant when there is more than a few spermy's inside of you. And bc of his precum, those most likely died before he actually put the condom on.
Posts: 11 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.