Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Sex Basics and Sexual Health.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » SEX AT 14

Author Topic: SEX AT 14
stiversgurl
Neophyte
Member # 30572

Icon 4 posted      Profile for stiversgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 14 YEARS OLD! HE WAS 17 MY FIRST TIME WAS NOT ALL THAT WELL I MEAN I DIDNT UM AND IT HURT WE HE TRIED TO PUT IT IN !!! SO HE TOLD ME T OGET ON TOP SO I DID IT DIDNT HURT!! IS THAT NORMAL!!!???? ALSO I HAD MIXED FEELINGS AFTERWARDS!!!!!

--------------------
*NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER~*

Posts: 8 | From: at ma house , ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The age of consent is 16 in Ohio... so to begin with, what he did is against the law.

It's normal for some women to experience less pain if they get on top, because they can control the speed/depth of penetration.

It's also normal to have mixed feelings after first time sex, BUT if you're in a healthy relationship and the sex was entirely consentual, those mixed feelings will generally disappear within a few weeks.

It's NOT normal if you didn't want to have sex and someone convinced, forced, or tricked you into doing it. He's a near-adult, and he's having sex with you while you're a minor. No matter how nice he is, he should know that it's illegal. If you're in a relationship with him right now, it's the best thing for you to get out of it.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's also very normal not to have an orgasm the first time you have sex. The media make people think that the first time should be amazing, and that if it's not there's something wrong. Honestly, first-time sex tends not to be the best time ever. [Wink]
Here's an article by Miz Scarlet herself on the subject:
http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/ftmemoir.html

--------------------
In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I dont know what I am. I dont know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stiversgurl
Neophyte
Member # 30572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stiversgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks soooooo much you guyz

--------------------
*NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER~*

Posts: 8 | From: at ma house , ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, this really isn't related to Safer Sex & Birth Control, so I'm going to move it to Sex Basics for you.

If you take care to post your questions in forums where they fit, it makes it a lot more likely that you'll get helpful answers.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.