Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » sex durring "plecibo" green reminder pills

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex durring "plecibo" green reminder pills
somestimes_i_roar
Neophyte
Member # 25475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somestimes_i_roar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok ive posted this in other places b/c i didnt know how to post a new topic but HEY i learned so here it is again:

today was my last green pill & i took it. i take all of my pills on time. i got my period & this was my 4th day ( i got it a day latter than usual) out of 5. i had protected sex but the condom broke when he came in me. should i be worried? i plan on calling planned parenthood in the morning(saturday) on the day that ill be taking my first white active pill on a new pack. oh yea & ive been on tri-lo for about 5 months now & have otten my period everytime.
thanks mucho.
-celeste

Posts: 8 | From: endwell | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to scarleteen. I'm glad you figured out how to post a new topic, but please, keep the duplicate posting to a minimum.

If you have taken your pills correctly for the last few months, that will protect you to the best of the ability of the pill. It's supposed to protect you from pregnancy when slip-ups happen.

But, you have had an STD risk. Have you and your partner been tested in the last six months? Are you both clean? Perhaps you should call Planned Parenthood anyway, and get an STD check. Bring your partner and make it a "safer sex" date.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oopsie, i answered your question in the other topic before I noticed this one, my bad!

Welcome, again, and I hate to be finicky, but so you know for the future:

You're welcome to answer questions on the board anytime, but please do note, like is explained in the Guidelines, that we want to get across the most accurate information we can on the topics here, and while multiple opinions are sometimes asked for and encouraged, you do not need to answer a question that has already been answered by one of the forum's moderators or admins (we're Advocates and Sexperts), even if the information you have is slightly different, we know what we're talking about (most of the time).

Thanks!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.