Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » condoms (again)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: condoms (again)
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi !
I'd like to know which condoms are you fav. for oral sex ? And also which condoms could I buy "just to try" ? I've never bought them so thanks for the advices.

DC_WillowFan

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you conpletely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Durex makes some flavored condoms. there's Lifestyle's Kiss of Mint, which Hanne and a few others are fond of.

stay away from banana, root beer or licorice flavoring because those are guaranteed nasty!

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trustex Vanilla. No contest.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh i had a bad experience w/ banana ... LOL

I've never actually tried a flavoured condom that i liked ... i haven't tried anything other than banana tho hehe

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are few things more yucky in this world than faux banana flavoring, whether it is on a condom or in a loaf of bread. Yuck. Actually artificial almond is pretty vile, too.

Rain lubricant also makes a series of flavors which I like and think are pretty groovy. Stick to benign things like mint, vanilla and berry or citrus fruit flavors. They're harder to screw up.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had enough ear infections as a child to associate fake banana flavouring with penicillin so much that the two are pretty well interchangeable now. Hmm . . . never used a flavoured condom for its intended purpose, though one of my partner's friends brought over some a few nights ago, and though they were scented, I couldn't taste a damn thing. (But there's definitely something funny about a group of people casually licking condoms). Honestly, they reminded me of lipgloss, which never tasted like much either.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLover
Neophyte
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hate flavored condoms.. i'd rather have my partners natural taste in my mouth. too bad guys don't ejaculate out of their belly button or something. then you could just suck the head of their **** and it would feel better AND no more worrying about the risk of swallowing and such YAY!
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLover
Neophyte
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i meant penis!! sorry!!
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't like the flavoured ones, don't use them. But use something. Non lubricated ones are good ... b/c they don't really taste like anything but latex. And i'd rather have latex than fake banana anyday

Wow ... ejaculation out the bellybutton. You're got quite the imagination there, JLover!!

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.