Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex in Media: Books, Magazines, Films, TV & More » does taking last longer pills really help ejaculating too fast?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does taking last longer pills really help ejaculating too fast?
Member # 35286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catlog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I come easily after a few penetration . I found some pills i mean herbal pills on the internet from a site that claimed you can last 10 to 15 minutes longer during love making and is made from 100 % herbs.I mean its really annoying when you try to make love to your gal and suddenly you have the urge to ejaculate and you can't really seem to control it. But my gal said we shall sort that out Will it realy aid in prolonging love making? [Frown]

[ 09-22-2007, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: KittenGoddess ]

Posts: 3 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen Catlog !

I strongly not recommend you to take those pills. Products, pills like that, very likely doesn't work, nor are they proven to work by several clinical studies most of the time, and therefore are just very likely there for people to waste their money on.

Guys just take different amount of time to ejaculate. It doesn't sound to me like something is wrong there with you. There's plenty of other sexual activities besides intercourse that don't take an erect penis. So why not take a break from intercourse when you loose your erection and do other activities instead which could be as much satisfying both for you and your girlfriend ?

[ 09-22-2007, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

Sustain Scarleteen by donating

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.