Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » precu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precu
sunny2447
Neophyte
Member # 110800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny2447     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can you get pregnant if you had pre cum in your fingers and minutes later before cleaning your hands you used the bathroom, peed and clean yourself, have it might gotten in the toilet paper?
Posts: 8 | From: new york | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OhImpecuniousOne
Activist
Member # 110155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OhImpecuniousOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not a great idea to keep posting the same question over and over, especially once it's already been answered by someone as informed and reliable as Sam, because you won't be getting any new information from having the same conversation again. Plus, the lovely volunteers have a craptonne of work to do, and it doesn't help if they spend time just repeating themselves because they don't know what new info you need. [Smile] So maybe you could go into a bit more detail about why you don't think the first answer you got answered your question? Did you not understand some things, does it contradict something you heard elsewhere, do you think that it doesn't cover your situation for some reason, etc.?

[ 07-10-2014, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: OhImpecuniousOne ]

Posts: 116 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny2447
Neophyte
Member # 110800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny2447     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really sorry for doing this, I didn't mean it on no type of way. I do appreciate everybody's time. I'm just really paranoid about it all, so I wanted a yes or no answer, really sorry guys [Frown] I just don't want to be pregnant, I'm not ready for it and I know the question was pretty dumb but I just wanted to stress less.
Posts: 8 | From: new york | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny2447
Neophyte
Member # 110800

also, my whole question really is. Can you get pregnant by giving your boyfriend a handjob, possibly having pre-cum on your hand and before washing your hands going to the bathroom and some pre-cum might be on the toilet paper you used to clean yourself? I did go through the link but I'm still worried [Frown]
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunny, you've already been given your answer. I'll repost the link again here in case you did not see it, but that is really the last time we'll do that: http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.