Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Why do boys always pull out immediately after coming?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do boys always pull out immediately after coming?
Member # 104262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catlover1997         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do boys always pull out so quickly after they have cum? Like, does sex become uncomfortable or something for them once they've come? And is that why they pull out pretty much straight after?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I wouldn't say that there's something all boys do all the time. In other words, some boys might pull out after orgasm and ejaculation, but that doesn't mean that everyone does.

The reasons someone might do that might also vary. Many people with penises do find that they feel extra sensitive after orgasm, just as many people with vulvas do. I'd not say though that that explains why every person who withdraws after orgasm and ejaculation does it.

In other words, if a given person withdraws after orgasm and ejaculation, one would have to ask them why they do so to know for sure.

Does this help?

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, if a condom is being used, then that condom needs to be disposed of and replaced, if necessary, after it's been ejaculated in, otherwise there's a risk of it failing. So, any time a condom is being used, that explains pulling out almost immediately after ejaculation all by itself.

The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 104252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meggsy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mostly my guy just lays on top of me until it shrinks and slips out. It maybe in there two or three of minutes longer.
I like it like that too as we are still linked while we get our breath back and the wonderful sensations we have had when we have cum subside.
Ask him to hang around a bit longer - I am sure you will both enjoy that time together too.

Posts: 37 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.