Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » please help i'm so panicked

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help i'm so panicked
soworried
Neophyte
Member # 96380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soworried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since i've spent days of reading articles about sex ed, pregnancy, reproductions and stuffs, but that didnt not help my mind to come near peace.

my bf and i were making out last two days we didnt and never have any kind of sex. i fell asleep cuddling with him and woke up noticing some wetness of his ejaculation from his masturbation on the blanket. it touched on the wrist and the back of my left hand (not much i got it from the blanket which coverd me). i was totally shocked and got to the toilet to clean it out using soap and cold water and dried with tissue paper. after that i used toilet and touched my part while cleaning. after that i got anxious and totally panicked about pregnancy. articles says different things and i cant make a conclusion. im so scared. and i found articles on this website, think i can get some help here.

im a girl, 20 and a buddhist.
and sorry english is not my first language.
please help im so scared.

Posts: 5 | From: Bangkok | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi soworried, welcome to the boards. [Smile]

Unless the sperm comes into direct contact with your vulva, there is no pregnancy risk.

Don't worry. Your English is just fine.

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soworried
Neophyte
Member # 96380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soworried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
direct means you have to got an soaky amount of it contact on your vulva right? what if i didnt washed my hand properly?
Posts: 5 | From: Bangkok | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi so worried. Even if you didn't wash your hands properly, if there wasn't enough semen on them for you to notice anything, there wasn't enough semen to cause a pregnancy.

Sperm needs quite a lot of semen to be able to function, so if there was such a tiny amount that you couldn't even see it on your hand, there wasn't enough for the sperm to do its job [Smile] Does that make sense?

I'd also really suggest that you read the following article. I know it may seem silly to have to read such a basic thing, but you'd be surprised as to how much basic information lots of people don't know [Smile]
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

Posts: 1298 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soworried
Neophyte
Member # 96380

thank you so much!! that helps a lot. i should be calm right now (at least trying to). getting involved with this problem is a pure self-punishing. im reading the article you suggested.
thank you again. (:

Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, glad we could help [Smile] feel free to come back with any other questions you have after you finished the article!
Posts: 1298 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soworried
Neophyte
Member # 96380

my period should arrive today or tomorrow but i havent got it although i have almost all the symtomps. except heavy cramps) i normally have irregular period but have been having regular ones for few monthes. im worried again :/
i know im not gonna be preg from that situation above but still scared.

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's supposed to arrive today or tomorrow, then it probably isn't even late yet. [Smile] You really don't have anything to worry about in terms of a pregnancy risk, and even regular cycles can vary by a few days each month, so just give your body some time to do its thing - your period will show up eventually.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5728 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.