Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Perssure...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perssure...?
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really need some help. I have been ignoring something for quite some time now. I need to stop ignoring it and face it, get some help. I have been ignoring it and it's really not going away. About 2 weeks ago I had intercourse with my ex before he went out west for a job. I was on my period while we had sex. A condom was used for protection.

Thing is the whole thing doesn't turn me on the slightest bit. All I feel is pressure inside of me and a little bit of pleasure then it is gone and the pressure is back again. I am unsure about everything. I would call myself a sex addict. All I want is sex from anyone really. My ex is the only one right now who will give it to me. I don't know what about having sex that makes me feel better but I know I don't feel much pleasure in it.

I do have an up coming doctors appointment with the gynecologist I am unsure if I should tell her or not. I almost told the therapist about it but I stopped myself from telling him. Maybe I just can't admit to it yet. The fact I seek sex or the fact I don't feel anything but pressure?

I am unsure of what to do about this. Could this be a medical issue? or could it be something to do with my past? I do know after I feel better but don't know why.

Another thing I used to get excited all the time... now I don't get excited at all. When I put imagines in my head of sexual things, nothing happens, before it would excite me. What could this be?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Alergnon. What you're describing seems to be something that really concerns you, and has concerned you for a while. On that basis alone, I think that talking to your therapist about your concerns is a good idea.

When you say that you don't feel anything but pressure during sex, are you referring to vaginal intercourse? If so, there isn't anything wrong with you. The vagina doesn't have many nerve endings. Due to that fact, many folks with vaginas find that they do not tend to orgasm from solely engaging in vaginal intercourse.

I don't think that it's wrong that we might have more of a tendency to be aroused by certain sexual images one day as opposed to the next. There are many factors that could affect what we desire sexually, and in what way, on a particular day; our mood, state of mind, and circumstances are three that I can name.

The reason why you find that you feel better after sex may be that sexual activity cause our brains to release endorphins, which relieve pain, stress, and stimulates the emotion of happiness.

That's the most helpful stuff that I can come up with at this point in time.

[ 04-04-2012, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: SansNom ]

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.