Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Desensitization and leg pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desensitization and leg pain
Emily Z.
Neophyte
Member # 94665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Z.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi:)
I've started masturbating like last year around November. In the beginning I used to masturbate every other day and since then the frequency has increased to more than 5 times a day. The most I've orgasm in one sitting period was probably 15-ish (not a multiple orgasm but like the first one would come in 30 minutes and then one after every ten minutes or so). Recently, I've been unable to do that. It takes me like almost an hour to get an orgasm. I've read a topic that it takes something severe to desensitize your clitoris but i feel like I've desensitized myself without doing anything serious like burning or cutting it. I've been trying to not masturbate to see if the nerves will work again, but that's difficult for me.

Also another issue I have is that in order for me to orgasm, I have to stretch my legs which causes me pain after I'm done masturbating. When I get up, my ankles will hurt really bad, making it kinda hard to walk. Whenever I sit down on the floor or go up the stairs, my right thigh muscles would hurt really badly. Is there anything I can do about this?

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Emily Z.

It's unlikely you've done your clitoral nerves any damage. Sometimes our bodies get used to things and need to change things up.

You say that it's difficult not to masturbate even with not having your usual amount of orgasms? Can you say a little about why it's difficult to decide that you're just not going to masturbate for a little bit?

I'm a little unclear: are you asking how to prevent the leg pain from happening to begin with, or how to help it go away?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Z.
Neophyte
Member # 94665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Z.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think they're damaged, I just think they're numb for now, that's why I was thinking of taking a break. But I wonder if that's possible or not.

I find it harder to orgasm nowadays. The urge of wanting to masturbate and wanting more and more orgasms is getting stronger. That's why it's difficult to keep my hand out of my pants. I hope that made more sense.

Well how can I make it go away and is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, making the leg pain go away would be like dealing with any other body ache. If you feel as if something has been injured or damaged in your legs it's probably a good idea to see a doctor.

For now though, whatever you normally do to deal with aches and pains is worth trying. [Smile]

What you are saying is that you would like to take some time off from masturbation to give your body a break but that you are feeling a strong physical urge to masturbate. Do I have that right?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Z.
Neophyte
Member # 94665

Oh okay thanks. I read somewhere that if I take more protein, muscle soreness is supposed to go away so I'll try that. Do you know anyway I can prevent my thigh muscles from getting overly sore from masturbating? I don't wanna end up having overly big thighs, and in my case, one thigh bigger than the other.

Yes, you have that right.

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Sometimes our bodies get used to climaxing in certain ways. Keeping your legs relaxed will keep them more comfortable, and might be another way for you to experiment with trying different things with your body.

So, is taking a break from masturbating something you'd like to do? If so, what do you think are others things you could do when you feel like you need to masturbate?

I'm a little curious: What has you concerned that your thighs will get bigger?

--------------------
Robin

Emily Z.
Neophyte
Member # 94665

Hmm, okay I'll try that.

Well, I have a ton of studying to do. I have 2 AP tests and and SAT on top of regular school work so I'll probably do that when I wanna masturbate.

Oh I've noticed that they're getting bigger, muscle-wise. They're already very firm to the touch and rock hard when I flex. I just want them to not grow unporportional to my normal body size.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.