Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » so embarassing..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so embarassing..
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 11 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was freaking out last night to my bf about being pregnant, but I'm almost positive I was just freaking myself out because we have not had sex, ever, but, he was rubbing his dick on my vagina and tried to put it in but it hurt too much so we stopped. Anyways, I was freaking out last night worriying and he wasn't making it any better cause he was telling me to go get a pregnancy test but I don't think I could be pregnant? And then he said idk maybe cause you can get prgnant from rubbing and stuff. And then he told me that my vagina has tasted weird lately...he said like acid/sour ...which is so embarassing cause idk why it would be like that, my period was like 2 weeks ago and I shower daily and stuff... idk ugh so embarrassed. Do you know why it would be like that? :$ :$ :$ :s

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Saraa,

Have you taken a look at our article

Pregnancy Scared?

for answers to what is not a pregnancy risk?

As to the taste of your vagina changing: Have you noticed any differences in the discharge you've been getting? Our vaginal secretions change over the cycle, in texture, smell, taste etc. This is normal? Have you noticed anything different, though?

You can learn more about vaginal discharge here:

Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

Our bodily tastes and smells are nothing to be embarrassed about. They're part of us. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't really noticed anything really different in my discharge :s ugh

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Saraa; no need for embarrassment here. [Smile]

Bare penis to vulva contact does present a pregnancy risk - but because he did not ejaculate on or inside your vulva, it's a small one. It's the same as using The Withdrawal Method. As you've used this method perfectly, you have a 96% protection rate against pregnancy.

How long ago were you rubbing your genitals together?

It's way too early for pregnancy symtoms here, so the anything different with your vulva won't be related to pregnancy. After a risk, if a pregnancy is going to be co-created, it takes around a week to be made. Even after it's made - that's way too early for any kind of symtoms. However, as I said; your risk of pregnancy is low.

[ 03-01-2012, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was roughly 2-3 weeks ago! Thank you so much! Ugh that helped me so much, I'm not so worried now!!

--------------------
-saraa.

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No worries. [Smile]

As it's been at least 14 days since the low risk, a pregnancy test would be accurate now if you'd like to take one for complete reassurance.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.