Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Male Ejaculation, without Orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male Ejaculation, without Orgasm
BustaEve
Activist
Member # 50827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BustaEve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,

A general question.

I believe it is possible for a man to ejaculate wihout reaching orgasm.

Is this true? and if so, what happens, in terms of biology/psychology which leads to ejaculation without orgasm.

Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 77 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible that what you've heard is the other way around, that some men do orgasm without ejaculation? Because this does happen.

I've never heard of men ejaculating without orgasm, but I will do some research.

I'm curious about your question about what happens psychologically. What do you mean by this?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BustaEve
Activist
Member # 50827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BustaEve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was with a male partner and he ejaculated, after a relatively brief period of me performing fellatio on him, but accordding to him he didn't orgasm. The ejaculation was spontaneous and he was very much taken aback as this had never happened to him before.

In terms of psychologically I meant, if a man did ejaculate without orgasm, would he stil experience any feelings of pleasure.

Posts: 77 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's safe to say that just like with orgasm, believe it or not, if someone experiences ejaculation as something pleasurable, with or without orgasm (which is possible, though very mid orgasms are also easy not to notice), is individual.

Do most people, most of the time, find either of things pleasurable? yes. Does everyone, always? No. For instance, orgasm happens during sexual assault sometimes, and often orgasm then is something people describe as not feeling good to them at all.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.