Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » STD/STI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STD/STI
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a concern then anything else and it's scaring the crap outta me I just need some guidance or something, anything would help me.

Okay, so I was masturbating and felt rough round small like balls near the opening of my vagina. I usually don't use my own hands I use a sex toy. What I mean by vagina is the opening hole when the penis goes inside, that hole.

I'm very concerned and freaking out. I do have have a consult with a OB/GYN later next week. I'm terrified that I may have picked up an STI/STD or whatever you call them. I've been with 4 different guys and done sexual ideals to 2 more guys.

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh and I wanted to add something else. What are other methods of birth control besides the pill, patch and condom? I don't know any others, I did hear about a shot- but don't want that. I was on the pill until I started to get ovarian cysts and the pill seemed like it wasn't working at all to help me.

So what are some other ways of Birth Control and can you explain each of them since I'm unfamiliar with the rest?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not being doctors, we can't really tell you what that bump might be. Our best advice for anyone with wierd bumps or rashes is to make an appointment to see a doctor. Since you've already made an appointment to see a doctor in a few days, you'll just want to bring it up then.

As for other methods of birth control, we've got a great article that covers all the different methods. And if you have any additional questions, we'd be happy to help.
Birth Control Bingo!

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.