Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Urge to Urinate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urge to Urinate
sweet_thing
Activist
Member # 52326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweet_thing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the other night my bf and I had another go at trying out anal. The first time we did it, it went without problem. We figured we should still keep things slow though, so stopped for a little bit, and then decided to continue. The second time though, after a few minutes, I had the incredible urge to urinate, and had to stop to relieve myself. When I came back, bladder empty, we decided to give it one more go. But again, after a few minutes, I had the urge to urinate again. And I had just gone to the bathroom! Any reason why this happened? Is there anything that can be done to prevent this/will the sensation go away after time?
Posts: 55 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes, with any sort of entry (anal or vaginal), pressure can be exerted on the bladder that can leave you feeling like you have to pee. If you go to the bathroom before engaging in those activities, you can be sure that you don't actually have to pee, so it shouldn't be a big deal. If this pressure feels uncomfortable to you, then you may have to shift around a little to find a position that doesn't cause this pressure.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweet_thing
Activist
Member # 52326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweet_thing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, thank you. I had gone to the bathroom pretty recently before we started, but I understand. Is there any particular position that would be less likely to cause that sort of pressure sensation, or is it more of a personal thing that we need to figure out ourselves?
Posts: 55 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep: it's different for everyone, so you'll have to experiment a little to find the positions that works for you.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.