Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » penis question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: penis question
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can haveing too much sex cause my boyfreind's penis to burn when he goses to pee?
he said the part where the urine comes out burns and a little bit (like maybe a inch in) burns too.
can me and him having too much sex cause this, becuase it keeps happing.

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ideally what he wants to do is have a doctor check it out to make sure there's no infections happening. Could be a UTI or could be an STI if you haven't both been tested. (Could be from friction too if you're not using lubricant, but you want to rule out the others as well).

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whats a UTI? i know what a STD is and atculy this usly happens when we just use my nautral lubricant. but ill still see if he would get it checked out too. also hes only had sex w me and ive only had sex w him....so i dont think a STD is the cause of it. but maybe no lubricant or and infection.

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

we were both virgens when we meet

--------------------
thanks =)

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UTI is a urinary tract infection, it can happen for men or women. And we always suggest using a good water-based lubricant (like Astroglide, liquid silk, pink)

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

ok, most of the time we use astroglide but when im wet enough we dont use much of it, could this also be caused from friction?

--------------------
thanks =)

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

It could be caused by friction, but given pain with urination your partner really wants to get checked at the doctor's anyway to make sure it's not something like a UTI. Because left on their own they can get worse quickly.

--------------------

Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
A burning sensation while urinating is usually a sign of a urinary tract infection. These infections can have all kinds of causes. Most are not sexual. By itself, a UTI is minor and easily treated. But it MUST be treated. The danger is that it could spread to the bladder or kidneys and cause major problems.

--------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.