Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Sexual preference

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexual preference
gourlegr
Neophyte
Member # 50375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gourlegr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I have been sexually active with my girlfriend for a few months now. The thing is, I love performing cunnilingus on her. In fact, I often ejaculate by eating her out. However,cunnilingus is the only sexual activity that arouses me. I have tried vaginal intercourse and fellatio, but I don't get aroused from those activities. When I talk to my friends about sex, how do I tell them my girlfriend and I don't do intercourse, only cunnilingus? Thanks.
Posts: 5 | From: South Orange | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I ask why you feel that that's information your friends need or would want to have?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's none of your friend's business what you do in the bedroom. Provided both people's limits are being respected, and lots of fun is being had by both sides, then it doesn't matter what your friends would think *if* you told them. And Karybu makes a good point, that you don't really need to tell them, just like there are certain things your friends would not (or not accurately) tell of their sex lives.
Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's nothing unusual about being aroused only by cunnilingus if you don't have a vulva - it's just an activity that really works for you as an individual.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gourlegr
Neophyte
Member # 50375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gourlegr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I my guess my question is, have any other males experienced this? Are there any other males who need to eat out a girl to get aroused?
Posts: 5 | From: South Orange | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, there are certainly other guys who find that is their favorite sexual activity, or is what they need to get aroused.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweet_thing
Activist
Member # 52326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweet_thing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend gets really aroused by it as well, probably even more so than when I perform oral sex on him, so you're not the only one out there! As long as it's something both you and your partner enjoy, then there's no need to worry.
Posts: 55 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.