Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » 'Stay Puft' hole

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Stay Puft' hole
luanne
Activist
Member # 48638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My BF was fingering me, and after he withdrew his fingers, I felt like there was something obstructing the opening of my vagina. It kind of felt inside out. I thought my labia had gotten stuck inside or something, which has never happened, but it felt that way- very weird. When I reached down there to pull whatever it was out, the entrance was puffy, I mean hugely blown up, and as hard as a rock. And red. It stayed like that for 5-10 minutes. There was nothing in there, and everything was normal except for the swollen flesh of steel.

It wasn't painful at all. I'm ruling out arousal as a cause because it was only around the opening, not the other parts of my vulva, and my vagina was even drier than it is in its normal state, and by that time, things had had time to cool down. So I'm more curious than concerned.

--------------------
♥♥♥

Posts: 69 | From: America | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, vasocongestion can occur. Vasocongestion is what happens to create puffiness during arousal, and afterwards it tends to go away. However, sometimes it does not. For example, puffiness from arousal may not go down for an entire day, even though the time for feeling sexual or aroused has worn off.

This would mean that vaginal lubricants would long since have gone, because sex was finished in your mind. Sometimes, even when we do feel very aroused, vaginal lubricants may not always be present every time we do sex, which is why lube is important.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.