Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Boyfriend is unable to ejaculate.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boyfriend is unable to ejaculate.
Aqlexd
Activist
Member # 46705

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Aqlexd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'd like to thank you for helping me in my other questions. Now, on to my question [Razz] . My boyfriend is unable to ejaculate, only recently has he actually had anything other than pre-cum. Last week after I'd tossed him off he had a clear sticky liquid slowly seeping out of his penis. He orgasms but can't come, he says that only with me does he get any liquid from his penis other than pre-cum. His hospital appointments keep getting pushed back so I was wondering if anyone had any idea what it could be & if there was anyway I could help him feel better about his-self with this problem. Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Aqlexd

Posts: 49 | From: Wales, United Kingdom, Europe | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How old is your boyfriend, Aqlexd, and, if you know, about how many years has it been since he started puberty (it usually starts with a full-body growth spurt)?

You say only with you does he see any liquid from his penis besides pre-ejaculate, but also say he does not ejaculate and is not able to. Can I ask what other fluid you're referring to?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aqlexd
Activist
Member # 46705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aqlexd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's 16, & he started puberty 5/6 years ago.

We're not sure what this other liquid is, but it slowly seeps out & the amount looks to be less than 2ml.

--------------------
Aqlexd

Posts: 49 | From: Wales, United Kingdom, Europe | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ten is very early to start puberty for a male: is he sure that's when he started?

Is he having anything else at all going on with his body besides this? Any pain or physical discomfort with erection, sex or pre-ejaculation?

Does he have any other issues or health conditions which might impact (or do) anything around his sexuality?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aqlexd
Activist
Member # 46705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aqlexd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's not sure, he said that was when his height started increasing.

He has tendon problems with his legs but he has no pain or physical discomfort with his erections, or in oral or manual sex (we haven't had intercourse) & pre-orgasm he's in no pain.

No issues or health conditions.

--------------------
Aqlexd

Heather
Member # 3

From the sounds of things, then, chances are this isn't physical. By all means, it's always wise to check in with a doc, but it sounds like this may be more an issue of just not mentally/emotionally letting go or only just starting to find out what feels good for him.

Of course, if you also are seeing fluids, and it sounds like you are, he might also be ejaculating, but just be expecting something else. For instance, you talk about the fluid seeping out slowly: some people expect ejaculation to be really forceful when often it's not. It may also be that he hasn't reached orgasm yet, if he's also not ejaculating, and is confusing other feelings for orgasm. One doesn't always happen with the other, but if he's having orgasms a lot, but never seeing ejaculation many years into puberty and nothing is physically up, that may be part of the deal here.

Can I ask if either of you have had at least a few sexual partners before (male ones) to have any idea of what ejaculation can look like in real life?

In terms of how he's feeling about it, have you two been able to discuss why he's feeling bad about this and unpack some of it together?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.