Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » what does it mean if he doesn't get an erection?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what does it mean if he doesn't get an erection?
luanne
Activist
Member # 48638

Icon 5 posted      Profile for luanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I were making out for the first time yesterday. Things got pretty intense. I was aroused and had to catch my breath a few times. He seems genuinely attracted to me, and he was the one who initiated the whole thing, and he was rather "aggressive" (not the exact word I want) which I liked. He acted like he was very horny, but... he didn't get an erection. I wasn't planning on doing anything more than make out, but I'm still puzzled, and crestfallen.

--------------------
♥♥♥

Posts: 69 | From: America | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, everyone reacts really differently to different types of stimulation.There are certain things that may be more prone to get our bodies to react a certain way, and other things that will not. Just because he didn't get an erection from making out, however much he may have enjoyed it, does not mean that you should feel bad or that he somehow enjoyed it less than you.

Too? Some guys, especially guys that are a little older but some younger guys as well, don't get an erection without more targeted stimulation.

[ 04-03-2011, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie_1 ]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.