Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » I am little bit tensed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am little bit tensed
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,i am 21 old still virgin. I love to masturbate with Clitoral stimulation.i love to have foreplay with my boyfriend.and i have decided not to loose virginity till next 3 years. I have read lots of stuff about having sex.some say it is painful some say it is not.and with the thought of pain i get tensed and think will i be able to enjoy my sex.another thing is that, i only enjoy clitoral stimulation while masturbating and could not and never insert my finger in my vagina.and also i like to have oral sex.but when he fingers me he cant get more than half inch in my vagina and also it hurts.so because of all these reasons,i get tensed if everything will go well while having intercourse.so is this tension normal or is it because i have mind set that i wont have intercourse until i get 24 or is there really wrong with me??
Posts: 107 | From: Mumbai | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you checked in with your doctor to see if there's a physical reason for the pain? If not, then you want to make that your first step - and if everything pans out there then let us know and we'll go more in depth with what could be going on and how to work around it.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No i have not consultated doctor yet..and i dont want to go to if doctor.please help me here
Posts: 107 | From: Mumbai | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, any time you are having pain, visiting a doctor should be your first step, just to make sure there's nothing going on physically. Once you've ruled out physical causes, then we're happy to talk with you about other possibilities, but a doctor's visit first is really the best way to go.

Do you want to talk a bit about why visiting a doctor doesn't feel like an option for you?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, actually i havent talked anything about all this stuff with my mom.and if i am going to doctor i will have to tell mom why am i going to doctor.so it makes me really awkward :-(
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are usually ways to see a doctor without letting your parent know. It's often easier to get health care if you have the support of your parents, but that doesn't mean you have to have that support to get care.

I'll do some looking around and see what resources I can find for you, if you'd like.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Ya i would really like your help.thanks a lot karybu
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

No problem. [Smile]

So, it looks like a good place to start might be the Family Planning Association of India: http://www.fpaindia.org/index.html I'm not clear from their website whether they have any centres in Mumbai, but there's contact information there and it shouldn't be too hard to find out. Even if they don't, they should be able to point you towards some resources for sexual/reproductive health care that are in your area.

I'll keep on digging today, too, and see what else I can come up with, but that's something to get you started at least.

--------------------

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

I've also just found this: http://www.gynaecworld.com/index.html which looks pretty fantastic, so that's another option you can try. It seems there's a Planned Parenthood as well at this address: 3rd Floor, Jeevan Udyog Bldg, D N Road, Above Khadi Bhandar, Fort, Mumbai 400001 Phone: 002 222 075 400

[ 04-07-2011, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------

Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Oh thanks a lot for helping me out!!
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

You're very welcome. [Smile] If I find anything else I'll let you know!

--------------------

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.