Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Fingering in vagina..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingering in vagina..
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a virgin.whenever my boyfriend fingers me in vagina it doesnt give me much pleasure..but when he touches my Clitoris i get extremely aroused..but he always wants to insert his finger in my vagina,which slightly hurts.what should i do so as i get pleasure by his fingering in vagina??

[ 03-15-2011, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Nea21 ]

Posts: 107 | From: Mumbai | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone please reply..
Posts: 107 | From: Mumbai | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skiesofgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nea21,

Just so you know it takes a little while for the volunteers to get to posts sometimes so unless it's been a day or two they probably just haven't gotten a chance to get around to your question yet. =)

That said it's not surprising that you feel more pleasure from your boyfriend touching your clitoris than when he puts his fingers in your vagina, mainly because there just aren't as many nerve endings in your vagina.

I'm adding an article here for you to look at about sexual pleasure. It's a pretty big one though so while I'd recommend reading all of it, just looking over the stuff that's relevant right now (clitoris, vagina, etc.) might be helpful:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/with_pleasure_a_view_of_whole_sexual_anatomy_for_every_body

As far as pain with inserting his finger, are you feeling very comfortable when this is happening? relaxed? and using lots of lubricant?

Also I think it would help to remember that sex isn't about one person acting out what that one person wants, but rather about two people mutually want and feel good about. So if him inserting his fingers into your vagina is not something you feel good about right now you absolutely don't have to.

Posts: 243 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nea21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had never used any lubricant..and yes when he tries inserts finger it hurts me.i do not get pleasure but it only hurts..and when he insert his finger it doesnt go much inside it goes hardly half inch or so..is it because i never had intercourse before??
amezcua
Neophyte
Member # 58911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amezcua     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you like it when he puts it in or does it just hurts...how old are you??? and why dont you guys consider oral sex feels much better

--------------------
*baybegurl*

Posts: 1 | From: ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't like the way it feels, then I would just refrain from doing and only engage in acts that you enjoy.
You said he always wants to insert his finger into your vagina, have you talked to him about the fact that you don't get pleasure from this and would prefer if he just stimulated your external vulva?

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

I am 21 years old..and yes we have tried oral sex and it feels good..but he thinks i may be liking his fingering because at times i fake as if i had orgasm..i never told him that i dont like inside vagina,i like it only if he rubs my clit..should i tell him so?? But he will get disappoint with me if i tell him the truth..
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skiesofgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely recommend telling him that you aren't enjoying having him finger you. Being honest and open in our relationships is so very important. He has little way of knowing what you do and do not enjoy unless you clue him into it, and if you have been faking enjoyment he may simply have no idea that you're uncomfortable.

I know you've had a lot of reading material thrown your way lately but this article I'm attaching might give you some good ideas for getting that conversation started (and also talks about why communication is so important):

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/be_a_blabbermouth_the_whys_whats_and_hows_of_talking_about_sex_with_a_partner

As for his finger not inserting very far and you feeling pain, this probably has very little to do with you not having had intercourse and a lot more to do with you not feeling relaxed and comfortable with what's going on, and also not using lubricant. If you want I could also give you a link to an article that could walk you through this a bit more. Would you find that helpful?

Also? I think any healthy partner should be receptive to what we do and do not enjoy. They should care about doing things that feel good for everyone involved. In other words, if he reacts badly to you trying to make things feel better, than does he really sound like a healthy, caring partner to be with?

[ 03-16-2011, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: skiesofgreen ]

Posts: 243 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

I would be really glad if you give me that link you are talking about..thanks a lot
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Here you go. Hope it's helpful =)

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/pink/from_ow_to_wow_demystifying_painful_intercourse

Nea21
Activist
Member # 58449

Hey thanks that was really helpful:-)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.