Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Ejaculating on my face

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ejaculating on my face
Martey
Neophyte
Member # 57542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

I've been in a relationship with a great guy for a long time and we've been having sex for almost a year now. About six months ago I took the courage to return him the favor and went down on him for the first time. I got used to it quite fast and now I just love giving head to him. I was afraid of swallowing at first, so most of the time either he or me has finished it off onto my breasts and we both like it. I do swallow now and I don't mind, but having him finish on my breasts is still more arousing for me, I love seeing him ejaculate, the way it sprays on my breasts, how warm and thick it feels, playing around with it. Last weekend, my BF told me that he had been fantasizing about aiming it a bit higher, ejaculating on my face on purpose. It wasn't something I would ask for myself, but since I do enjoy it sprayed on my breasts, I gave him my permission for it.
I didn't find the act too enjoyable, it was so messy and I felt rather helpless, dominated. At the same time, he was just so respectful with me. He talked about how he would like to do it and where he will aim, he told me when to close me eyes, didn't get it in my hair, gave me a kiss after and carried me to the batrhoom. He felt bad about me not enjoying it, but he was honest about how much he loved ejaculating on my face and I haven't seen him this turned on for a long time. He gave me control over deciding wether to do it again and I've been thinking, does it seem awkward to maybe allow him to finish on my face again? Not that I would actually want it on my face, but the idea of doing it to drive him crazy and submitting to him sounds kind of arousing.

Posts: 15 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me start off by saying the best thing to do is talk with him about it. Good communication is always a good way to resolve and even to prevent problems. What I am hearing you say is that you do not like the idea of having ejaculate on your face but that you are feeling aroused by the ideas of ‘driving him crazy’ and being submissive to him at times. Tell him this and try to find out about why enjoys the idea of ejaculating on your face, that is if he can find the words. By trying to find out why he finds it arousing you may be able to find an acceptable alternative(s) to fulfill both of you desires. I am adding an article that may help you with starting this conversation.
Good luck with this and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

By the way, make sure that the two of you are up to date on your STI testing since these activities are a risk for STI's.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martey
Neophyte
Member # 57542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

Thank you for the link, I recall reading it before, but I'll go over it again. We are both tested, so that is covered.

Basically, ever since I have started givin him oral, he has ejaculated on my breasts most of the time and he loves it too. He finds my breasts a beautiful part of my body and he finds covering them with his semen visually very arousing. He thinks it's like painting them, he loves the ejaculation, seeing the result, not knowing how much it's going to be and what it will look like. He finds my face to be the most beautiful and personal part of me and he finds the idea of ejaculating on my face like doing it on my breasts, but more special. He loved the fact that I allowed him to try it, even though the idea didn't sound that great to me and I could have sayd no any time. He also admitted that the act is somewhat dominating. One one hand, he felt guilty about wanting to do this to me, but at the same time, he was very aroused that I allowed him everywhere on my face, allowed myself to be so helpless and later helping me clean my face.

Posts: 15 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This link might help you out, too: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/enjoyment_and_ejaculation_inside_and_outside

Just do know -- as a word from your local sexual health sponsor [Smile] -- that facial ejaculation DOES pose serious risks to the eyes, especially with herpes or HPV (which men can't get tested for yet).

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About MeGet our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martey
Neophyte
Member # 57542

Hey!

We were both virgins, we hadn't even kissed before and he told me when to close my eyes, so I hope it's not too risky.

Anyway, we did it again last weekend. He's been really sweet with me, and I wanted to surprise him with something in bed. It was even more messy than the first time and I can't believe how much there is, but I just loved how much he enjoyed it and doing something a bit uncomfortable for him without any pressure felt just so good.

OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you are agreeable with the activity, then there is nothing wrong with doing it. [Smile]
As far as a risk for STI’s goes, being virgins does greatly reduce your risks for most STI’s. You should still try to keep the ejaculate away from your eyes. Even if you kept your eyes closed while it happened, you should keep them closed until you thoroughly wash around your eyes if anything got near them. Not very realistic is it? Try swim goggles. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.