Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Am I about to have an orgasm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I about to have an orgasm?
hellokitty214
Neophyte
Member # 54133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellokitty214     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I have sex with my boyfriend, sometimes I get this feeling. Like a tingling sensation and my clitoris gets very sensitive to touch. Also my legs shake. I then want him to stop because it feels like I am going to urinate. What is happening when I feel this? What happens if I let the feeling keep going on?
Posts: 8 | From: East Coast USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like when you're having that feeling, you're either having an orgasm, or just about to have one.

What happens when you let it go on is something you'll have to figure out for yourself, if you want to. What sexual arousal and orgasm feels like is pretty unique to everyone, so it's not something we can predict for you. So, just go with it and see where it takes you. [Smile]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ketrel
Activist
Member # 49204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ketrel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say for sure, as I'm not a girl, and as stated above it's different for everyone.

However, my girlfriend has mentioned the having to urinate sensation. Something that helped her there with letting it continue was relocating to a bathroom so if in fact it was a legitimate feeling of having to urinate, it wouldn't be an issue.

Posts: 123 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heero222
Activist
Member # 27731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heero222         Edit/Delete Post 
The sensations you're describing are basically identical to what an ex-gf told me she would experience right before "squirting" aka "female ejaculation". Here's the link to the scarleteen article that gives details on it Squirt: On Female Ejaculation .My advice is to make it a habit that before you have sex to pee as much as possible that way you can be reasonbly certain the sensation you're experiencing is not due to a need to pee and that way unfortuanate mix-ups are avoided. My ex said she enjoys the sensation a great deal when it happens though putting a towel or something underneath might be worth considering if you don't want a wet spot on the sheets.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.