Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » No pleasure in fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No pleasure in fingering
SavvySynthetic
Neophyte
Member # 50752

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SavvySynthetic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still a virgin, but recently my boyfriend and I have started doing sexual things. When he fingered me for the first time I didn't feel anything. I could feel it when he was rubbing the outside of my vagina but once he put a finger in I couldn't really feel anything. It might have been because I wasn't focused since my mom was home when we were doing it, but I'm not sure. It's the same whenever I masturbate as well, I get no pleasure. Is there something wrong with me? [Frown]
Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May Day
Activist
Member # 39174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for May Day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, welcome to Scarleteen!

Sexual responses are learned so it takes time to work out what sensations you enjoy. There's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly normal.
With sexual activity with a partner? well, if you don't know what sort of touch you like, how could your partner possibly know? ya know what i mean?
I suggest you don't give up on the masturbation, give yourself alone time to experiment with what you enjoy and what really doesn't work for you. Have a look at this article: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/how_do_you_masturbate

Posts: 172 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
16 & unpregnant
Neophyte
Member # 50797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 16 & unpregnant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the same problem.

Like you just dont get anything out of that sort of thing. Sure you get good sensations from time to time, but never really pleasurable from start to finish.

I dont know why but I find it boring and no reason to try again.

--------------------
Live, Love, Laugh :)

Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael.RN
Activist
Member # 49692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael.RN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its not uncommon for women to have less pleasure during penetrative actions. I would suggest taking some time to yourself, exploring and see what feels better. It will provide helpful when you began to become more sexually active to give your guy suggestions on how to please you better.

Hope this helps!

Posts: 42 | From: va | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.