Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » First Handjob - He Was Twitching?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Handjob - He Was Twitching?
IckiNicki
Neophyte
Member # 49341

Icon 5 posted      Profile for IckiNicki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so i gave my first handjob and i don't know if i did it well enough.
He started twitching his body about halfway through, and a whole lot after he cummed,
What does the twitching mean? Is It A Bad Thing Or A Good Thing? Or does it vary on the individual??
HELP

Posts: 3 | From: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fireflyboy
Neophyte
Member # 48124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fireflyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I can't comment on how other people react, but the twitching was most likely because of extreme enjoyment of the "activity".

Edit: Don't be worried about whether you did a good job or a bad job, it would be like getting yourself breakfast in the morning, or making a sandwich, unless your homer simpson or something, there's nearly no possible way to stuff it up, besides, I don't think your boyfriend would judge you on that anyway.

[ 10-12-2010, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: fireflyboy ]

Posts: 39 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sort of thing can often be linked to the process of orgasm. And since you said that he ejaculated, that's likely what it was related to.

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi IckiNicki, By no means is this a bad thing! It does vary from person to person and from one time to another for the same person too. It is simply an intense reaction to the stimulus he is receiving; I might add that it often very pleasurable.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucidkitty
Activist
Member # 49104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucidkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it sounds like he was enjoying it.
Posts: 84 | From: baltimore,maryland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael.RN
Activist
Member # 49692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael.RN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you got him to finish, he enjoyed himself... The twitching is most likely a good thing...
Posts: 42 | From: va | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yesman
Activist
Member # 45226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From personal experience I would say that it is extreme pleasure. Because I know when I come I twitch hecticly too. For me its more of a whole body movement then just a small twitch. I Would say there is nothin to worry about at all because it is actually a good sign
Posts: 52 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It might help you to take a look at this: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body.

Most of what goes on with ALL of us, whatever our gender, when it comes to sexual pleasure and response is about our central nervous system. So, things like twitching, shivering, shaking...these are all very common.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fireflyboy:
Edit: Don't be worried about whether you did a good job or a bad job, it would be like getting yourself breakfast in the morning, or making a sandwich, unless your homer simpson or something, there's nearly no possible way to stuff it up

You have no idea how many times I've accidentally tilted my cereal bowl a little too much and spilt some. I may be putting in excessive amounts of milk.

I twitch when I orgasm, I think, I quiver/shudder/shiver (in a good way), it's pretty common as I understand it. Even my boyfriend's penis twitches when he's being stimulated (sorry if that's TMI, but it supports my point).

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovenerds
Neophyte
Member # 47947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovenerds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I twitch like that as well, it's just from the pleasure [Smile]
Posts: 35 | From: Land of Love | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.