Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Different feeling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Different feeling
cannavaro
Neophyte
Member # 47524

Icon 5 posted      Profile for cannavaro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my friend and I lost our virginity last week. I respect her decision to have a safe sex. We usually move on slow till I cum inside my condom. The feeling was nice. I plan to have sex again, but this time without condom.

Just a little nervous as I'm unsure what was the 'feel' when you have sex without condom?Please do share with me what/how do you feel when you insert your penis inside vagina without condom? Thanks for your feedback.

Posts: 14 | From: Asia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean with her? Is she okay with going without condoms?

While it's fine for anyone with a penis who wants to post about how (and if) intercourse with and without condoms feel to them, know that what you're probably going to hear back is going to boil down to "It just feels different." Most studies on this done with those who are regular condoms users show men reporting that it "just feels different," not better or worse, just different.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About MeGet our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cannavaro
Neophyte
Member # 47524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cannavaro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. With her. She is okay. I'm just worried due to my penis is circumcised. My foreskin will pull it down and is painful sometimes.
Posts: 14 | From: Asia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad to hear that she is okay with this. It is very important that you are in agreement with anything you do.
As a male, I will agree that there is a difference between wearing a condom and going natural. Speaking from my own experience only, I feel a difference in physical sensations and sensitivity towards ‘building’ towards climax. I can not say that wearing or not wearing a condom feels better than the other; they both have their good points. I will also add that my opinion of these differences changed over time too.
I want to also remind you that physical feelings are only part of the experience! Where you are in your emotional feelings and thoughts are even a bigger part.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cannavaro
Neophyte
Member # 47524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cannavaro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex with her. It was different compare with condom on. I got to feel the inner part of her. Is warm and wet. The sensations was great.
But as what I said, my circumcised penis somehow make it so painful for me. My foreskin kept pulling it down when I penetrating her. I think my sperm did came inside her before I managed to withdraw fully. Thank god she had her period came yesterday. Would she still get pregnant? Pls advice. Hope is a good news.

lucidkitty
Activist
Member # 49104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucidkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is she on bc?
Posts: 84 | From: baltimore,maryland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If she has gotten her period since, she's not pregnant.

However, unprotected sex has a high risk of pregnancy, and if you do not wish to become pregnant you should look into reliable birth control.

You'll also want to keep in mind that unprotected sex does also pose STI risks, so if you two haven't been tested, you'll want to get caught up on that.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cannavaro,
You have said that you have had a painful experience more than once when your foreskin gets pulled down and not just this time, correct? If this is true, it is not that uncommon. It sounds like your foreskin may be too tight and you might want to talk with your Dr. or healthcare provider. There are things they can suggest to help you. Don’t be worried about it, as I said, there are many men with the same natural condition! By the way, if your foreskin is intact /covers the head of your penis then you are un-circumcised.
Both of you should look into the several forms of more reliable birth control, as Joey suggested, even if you plan on using condoms in the future. It is better to be safe instead of being worried.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.