Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Odd Orgasm Issue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Odd Orgasm Issue
Some_Like_It_Hot
Neophyte
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Some_Like_It_Hot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like so many that write in, I am a 22 yr old woman who has never had an orgasm. I've been masturbating since I was in middle school, and have been sexually active with several partners since my late teens. I've tried lots of variations, and it feels good, but I have this problem. I told a friend that it feels like I have to pee when I masturbate and hold back. She advised me to "just let go". I've "let go" on a number of occasions, and I tried an experiment last night. I made sure I emptied my bladder, was in the mood, had my vibe handy and went to town. After a little while of clitoral stimulation, I felt the sensation, and let go.... and urinated on my bed. It's not the first time this has happened. It only happens during clitoral stimulation, and man oh man is this annoying. I don't have any bladder issues, and I always empty my bladder before sex or masturbation. I'm perplexed.

Any thoughts?

thanks!

Posts: 4 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Some_Like_It_Hot
Neophyte
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Some_Like_It_Hot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and yes, I am quite sure that it was urine, not the elusive female ejaculate.

I've never been able to orgasm through intercourse, or even come close, so I'm sure that I'm like most women and need clitoral stimulation to orgasm,....but whenever that happens, if I follow through, I end up urinating.

Posts: 4 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you emptied your bladder before, you can be sure that it wasn't urine. Check it out:
Squirt: On Female Ejaculation

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natalie H
Activist
Member # 48229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natalie H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep in mind that female ejaculation doesn't necessarily happen when you orgasms, lots of women that do it are just getting started when it happens.
Female ejaculation is also described by women as feeling like they have to pee when it happens.

If you emptied your bladder beforehand it seems impossible that it was urine. You gain one drop of urine every fifteen seconds or so in your bladder, so really there's no way unless you drank a gallon of water before you started masturbating.

--------------------
Bicycle? I prefer a homocycle.

Posts: 118 | From: Houston | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Some_Like_It_Hot
Neophyte
Member # 43991

I've read up on these things and most sources say that female ejaculate should not smell like urine. But the sheets that I soaked the other night definitely smelled of urine. There was no mistaking the scent. So I have no idea what is happening down there...
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you read the article I linked you to? In it, it says this:
quote:
While it appears that female ejaculation is a function of your paraurethral glands (like the Skene's glands) which comes through the urethra -- the same place we urinate -- and the fluid is often a lot like urine, enough research has been done which finds otherwise or stands in conflict to that so we can pretty safely say it isn't urine, even though it's possible some elements of urine are in the mix, or that sometimes, women ejaculating are actually urinating.
So, yes, female ejaculate does look and smell a bit like urine.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lsabella
Neophyte
Member # 48480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sometimes get the same sensations as the original poster mentioned, but I'm very prone to UTIs, so I drink a lot of water often. I'm afraid even if I empty my bladder beforehand, I might end up urinating if I "let go." Is this something I should try?
Posts: 6 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to, go right ahead; it may just be a good idea to put some towels down first.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterscutelittlegiggler
Neophyte
Member # 43028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterscutelittlegiggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a similar experience like that. My bladder was certainly empty because I always go to the bathroom before I take part in any sexual activity with my boyfriend.

Anyway...

My boyfriend was fingering me and pulled his finger out (not trying to be rude in anyway)I "gushed" that fluid (you described)out...I could tell I was not urinating because it stopped and he started to finger again. The same thing happened when he pulled out again. It did smell a little bit like urine, but it was alot lighter in colour.

We definitely ended up using towels after that

--------------------
^ ^
(='.'=)

Posts: 11 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.