Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Can't come with girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't come with girl
paul_lestham13
Neophyte
Member # 47748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paul_lestham13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey. I'm 17 and just got with a girl. I have became sexually active too. I have had sex twice but there is a slight probelm, I cannot seem to cum and it feel like the job hasn't been finish. I cannot seem to cum the traditional way of mastarturbating too. I think this is due to the unique way I have been masturbating for the past years (laying on belly and putting pressure on the head of the penis) I have stopped doing this and I wonder if it will change anything. I have also heard of stories of the first few times of sex that many men can't cum too. Anyone know what this could be?
Posts: 1 | From: Wales | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One tricky bit with the word "problem" in regard to sex is that often what people consider problems are just things that didn't go as expected a couple times, or in general.

For sure, a lot of people of all genders don't reach orgasm the first time, few or even longer with intercourse (you're talking about intercourse, yes?). Some people don't ever reach orgasm that way. Just like not everyone finds that oral sex or manual sex will get them to orgasm, same goes with intercourse for plenty of people, sometimes or for some, all the time.

Now, because this is new, this could very well also be about nerves, not feeling able to let go in front of someone or not finding out the way intercourse feels best to you yet. But either way, what we advise people to do, and what most sex therapists will, as well, is just to do what feels good and to experiment to find out what that is for you and partners.

But I would not sweat this because this happened a couple times the first time you tried this kind of sex or have had sex with a partner. Like anything else we just start doing, we rarely start a new activity with everything being as expected and being awesome, and any of us knowing exactly what to do. Instead, we are more likely to learn over time, finding our experiences improve as we go. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robot_on_fire
Activist
Member # 45735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robot_on_fire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why not have intercourse and then finish by doing what you normally do, and she can watch or help : )

She might actually enjoy that

Posts: 92 | From: las vegas | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.