Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Ejaculate to soon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ejaculate to soon
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

Icon 11 posted      Profile for quicky09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, im 19
i never really had sex but have ben masturbating for a while...so now i try to have sex with my partner and i tend to ejaculate too soon..like within 10 sec.,...i know its because i have ben masturbating lately..but i was wondering how long do i not masturbate till i can satisfy my gf all tha way.

Posts: 7 | From: AZ | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you could last an hour and that doesn't mean your girlfriend will feel satisfied. The majority of women not only don't orgasm from intercourse alone, but orgasm also doesn't mean a person feels satisfied with sex. Feeling satisfied tends to be more complex than having a given kind of sex or someone staying erect for a given amount of time.

If your girlfriend isn't feeling satisfied, remember that sex is bigger for everyone than a penis or even just genitals. You both have whole bodies and whole minds to work with here, and it's when both are more engaged and involved that people are most likely to feel satisfied.

As well, men masturbating often doesn't tend to influence reaching orgasm quickly: more times than not, frequent masturbation results in longer times to male-bodies orgasm. So, what's mostly likely the issue here is just that a) you're still pretty young and b) sex is very new to you. Time all by itself and becoming more familiar and comfortable with sex will usually extend this time gradually over time without you doing anything.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quicky09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i hope ur rite...but hey wen i just began to masturbate, it wud take me much longer to cum...but now its quik...wat u say bout dat?? thank you
Posts: 7 | From: AZ | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've likely learned more about what works for you in masturbation: that's usually how it goes. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quicky09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
k i totally didn't get dat...i guess ama jus have to get messed up on some painpills so i wudn't feel shit n last longer dat way hopefuly...good idea dnt u thnk??

[ 05-11-2010, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: quicky09 ]

robot_on_fire
Activist
Member # 45735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robot_on_fire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no, please dont take pain killers in the hope that it will make you last longer.

I suggest masturbating more often to lean how to control yourself

Posts: 92 | From: las vegas | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May Day
Activist
Member # 39174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for May Day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi quicky,

I second Robot_on_fire, don't take pain medication in an attempt to numb your body to withhold orgasm. Seriously, that is a bad idea.

As Heather said, you've probably learned what sensations you like best when you masturbate, so you're orgasming isn't too difficult. I also think it's age and the novelty of sex too and you could keep in my that your sex life with a partner will evolve.

Posts: 172 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

kkk..i wont then.....i got another question....i got big nipples and chiks tend to touch them alot...u think they turn da chiks on???
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's something to ask them. We're not them, and everyone is different, so we can't know what they're thinking or what they find arousing.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LSP
Neophyte
Member # 47486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am new to sex as well as my boyfriend. The quickest he has cum from us having sex is 3 minutes. He can get himself to cum even quicker if he's just masturbating. He's been working to get himself to last longer, and it's been working. I'd say our longest has been 45 minutes (we don't have too long to have sex, I'm sure he could make it longer if we did). What he has been doing is masturbating, but not letting himself cum. He tries to masturbate longer each time and not cum. The vagina (if this is where you're sticking it!) is a different story, though. It feels much more different and usually more pleasurable than your hand. If you are feeling you're going to cum too son, you need to pull out and chill there for a second. I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, but this keeps my boyfriend from cumming and then he can start again and go for a while before either pulling out again or finally cumming.

[ 06-16-2010, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: LSP ]

Posts: 13 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

thnk you very much...anyone else got anything to say to help me here
Heather
Member # 3

Here are some additional links for you on this:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/i_come_way_too_soon_and_i_just_cant_deal
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/how_can_i_have_sex_with_him_if_he
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/without_condoms_i_only_last_five_minutes_whats_wrong_with_me

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

what condoms help best to last longer??? thnk u
quicky09
Neophyte
Member # 46998

???????????????????
mma
Activist
Member # 47280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quicky09, what specific questions do you have about the articles Heather posted links to? That'll really help better answer your latest question.

--------------------
http://www.safeplace.org

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
http://www.ndvh.org

Posts: 116 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This one's pretty useful, too: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/your_map_to_the_condom_aisle

Although, for what it's worth, intercourse itself, and how long it lasts, is by no means the whole story with sex. Intercourse is just one of the things the two of you can share sexually, if you see what I mean - if that's not satisfying for one or both of you, there are other things you can do, like oral and manual sex or mutual masturbation.

--------------------
In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I dont know what I am. I dont know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.