Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » i never had sex but i want to and i think ther is something wrong with me..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i never had sex but i want to and i think ther is something wrong with me..
Member # 46640

Icon 5 posted      Profile for buttercup13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i really hope im writting this in the right place so here it goes..

okai so i am 17 years old in a few days i will be 18 and my boyfriend of 4 years is finally wanting to have sex..and of course i dont wanna bring him down thinking i dont want to cause i really do i just feel like im having a little problem down there.

i have never had sex in my life. and i keep pushing my boyfriend awway because i think i might have something..event thoough i dont play with myself...or ever had sex.

my question to you is.. is it normal to never have done something and still be itchy as crazy on the skin and lips of your vagina?? (not like inside just the outside) its been awhile i have been like this actually.. ever since i was very young i remember getting pimples on my leg (kinda like the joint of my leg to were my private it) they were big and hurt me a lot i hadnnt gotten them for awhile and when i was around 15 i started getting them again slowly slowly but they would go away...after being popped... and i still get them, aswell as itchyness... i only get big pimples on my legs sometimes and smallish ones on the top skin of where my genital is and a huge itchyness all around my skin on that area. when i scratch my skin rips off very easy and when i dont scratch for awhile and the skin begins to heal, but it looks a little dry and then i start scratching again. i never really thought much about it until now, im not in any pain, and the only thing im noticing now is my skin can be red sometimes but only when i scratch and the pimples. i dont know what it can be. i kept reading a bunch of things on google and on this website. i just dont feel right seeing a doctor right away unless i might have a pretty good idea as to what i might have so they can check for me. i also have my mother who keeps telling me nothing is wrong and says i dont need a doctor, so i think thats why i keep brushing it off..

PLEASE HELP ME on what to do or at least a pointer of what you may think it can be! i dont wanna refuse my boyfriend any longer and i dont want him to catch whatever i have if i do have something!

thankks. ell's

Posts: 2 | From: America | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 46584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for [lozzz]x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't listen to your mum. Go to the doctor. How can nothing be wrong if you are (or at least seem) so worried about it?
Posts: 13 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May Day
Member # 39174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for May Day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Buttercup.

Okay, first yea, it might be a good idea to go to your GP and just confirm that the skin condition is nothing to worry about (and maybe they can suggest ways to help relieve it). My thoughts were that maybe it were a combination of synthetic fabric underwear, plus perspiration- both which can cause discomfort, rashes, itching, etc around the genitals.

About having sex with your boyfriend.. it's more important that *you* are excited and enthusiastic and comfortable with starting sex that your boyfriend having a "downer". Since this skin issue is making you feel uncomfortable (and worried that there is a legitimate problem), i do suggest you wait until it's seen to.

The other thing i want to mention is that while it's not essential for you to be masturbating before you try partner sex, it IS a safe and private way for you to get to know what you're interested in and what you like. That way, when you start partner sex, you'll be able to communicate what works better for you.

Posts: 172 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 46640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buttercup13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much for answering fast!! i guess it could be from my fabric or the soap im using ill look more into it and thanks a lot for everything!! it really did relieve my stress a little bit on it!!! and yeah i am very excited and enthusiastic to be with him and everything but once it came to taking off my pants...i got a little iffy and i would always pull away but i guess i was just a little shy to tell him about that so for now were just cooling off..and i hope i can get my skin back to normal for myself and for him. and yeah i guess masturbating would be a good idea to.

thankks. ell's

Posts: 2 | From: America | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.