Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingering
Yesman
Activist
Member # 45226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,
recently i fingered my girlfriend. Everything was perfect and awesome for her, but she said it would hurt a little bit sometimes. Wat does this mean ? Am i doin somethin wrong ?

Posts: 52 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthew101
Neophyte
Member # 45704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthew101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if this is your first time, (and im obviously im not a doctor so im no expert,) but try getting more imput from her next time (if there is one,) like what feels good? what do I do that causes those pains? you didnt specify so im assuming all you know is that it "hurt". that way, you can refine your methods to better pleasure her based on her own preferences. youre not doing anything wrong, and there is no "right or wrong" way, shes just unique, and thats true for everyone. its a learning experience
Posts: 6 | From: texas | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yesman
Activist
Member # 45226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I see. It was my first time and when I asked her she did say that everything was awesome, but it would just hurt randomly. But next time I must find out exactly when it is hurting so I know what is hurting her.
Yesterday I fingered her again and she said it felt better. But when i tried two fingers she told me it hurt, obviously I had discussed trying two fingers with her before. She said it feels like something that is tight is being stretched ?
As with the arousal part of things, I'm sure she is very aroused because she is very wet and we do get turned on by eachother. But it might be a factor of nervs maybe because we aren't in a TOTALLY private area.

Posts: 52 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can always stick to one finger for now if two is too much for her. What do you mean by "not a totally private area"?

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smiley64
Activist
Member # 34285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smiley64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Though this may not be the cause of the pain, it's always a good idea to keep your hands clean, and nails clipped, to help prevent any scratching. Wearing latex gloves is another option to accomplish the same purpose.
Nerves very well could be causing some of the pain, because being completely relaxed is another key factor for making the experience enjoyable, instead of tense and painful.

--------------------
~Smiley~ =)

Posts: 169 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yesman
Activist
Member # 45226

We've been very relaxed together when we do this, but then again I'm not her so I dont know what she is feeling.
And I do cut my nails very often now that I've been doing such things with her. But I guess i could try keep them less sharp.
My one friend that is already having sex and everything (it's a girl) she says that my girlfriend just isn't used to having someone else finger her. And that after a while she'l start craving the pain ?

Starfire&Shadows
Activist
Member # 31388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfire&Shadows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About what your friend said:

She probably won't start enjoying the pain (unless she's into that - which MOST people aren't) but if you two keep doing it and talking to eachother - you'll probably figure out how to do it so it feels good and doesn't hurt.

Have fun and keep talking. [Wink]

--------------------
We are all made of Star Stuff...
-Carl Sagan

...Their eyes beheld, first of all things, the stars of heaven.
-Silmarillion

Posts: 90 | From: Unknown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.